BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

newl l.
telford
I love Matt I love these love the packageing it's great easy to apply good coverage long lasting
Aleksandra P.
Dol pri Ljubljani
I love it! I will definitely buy again! It is very pigmented and it feels really nice on my lips
Rachell C.
Heredia, barva
No me gusta que sean tan secos, aunque tiene unos tonos espectaculares y no me gusta subtextura
kaitlyn s.
I really love Kylie Jenner’s makeup and think it looks really cute and I would love to have it
Nicole M.
london
I would love to try this product I have used some Kylie lip kit products before firm my friends
Kate J.
Great products, super luxurious and beautiful effect😍😍😍😍. Generally a really good makeup line 😄
Iffah A.
It wasn't suit for dark skin at all I would not recommend these nude lipsticks for drakes skin
Maxine f.
paisley
I just love Kylie lip products. The formula is amazing applies also easy and is full coverage
meriem z.
when i want kiss my love I always go to you . Kylie
The colors are all beautiful 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Lesly V.
Me gustó muchísimo está gama de nudes algo carpa para ser pequeños pero me gustaron demasiado
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.