BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kara P.
Moncton, NB
LOVE! These shades make up the best nude liquid lipstick set and I can't help but continually reach for these over all the other nude liquid lipsticks I own. They smell absolutely amazing, so vanilla-y and sweet like candy. They are very pigmented and only take one swipe for full lip coverage. They are super light and comfortable to wear for hours, I have never had one crack or transfer onto anything after drying down. They seriously have some staying power and I never have to worry about how they look when I wear them.
Rina N.
While I don't wear a ton of face or eye makeup, I LOVE lipstick, especially matte lipstick. It's such a fun and easy way to amp up my look even when I'm in jeans and a tee with messy hair. I have some fave brands, of course. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics and ColourPop are two brands that have the most incredible colors and formulas that stay on all day long.

So, when Kylie Jenner started teasing her matte lipstick collection months ago, I couldn't wait to snag a Lip Kit for myself, and I was lucky enough to get the Candy K shade before the collection sold out, along with its matching lipliner.
Noz K.
Vancouver, BC
Lovr this product! The clouds are beautiful and make my lips not only look voluptuous but I truly feel like it gives it that full lip look as well. Definitely recommending this product. Can use for causal or formal, very great!
Brittany P.
Coquitlam , BC
These babies are beautiful. The colours are rich and lush. They stay forever once you put them on. I do find they tend to be drying but I like them with a little bit of gloss. If you use them with gloss it changes consistency of product so it doesn't stay on lips which is to be expected. I highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed.
Nine R.
I've got one of these in all my bags so I am never without it. It is so easy to apply - I hate having to use my fingers. Available to buy in grocery stores and chemists so I can pick up anytime. Looks great on its own or on top of colours when I need extra shine. Keeps my lips soft all winter long. I just hate when it gets all soggy in summer but I suppose that happens to all makeup in the heat.
Tamara A.
Lautaro
Este producto la verdad tienen muy buen olor, tiene tonos rosas, anaranjados, para tipos de piel como blanquitas y trigueñas la verdad quería de muy bonito, es de buena duración y el empaque es precioso
Thea M.
Surrey , BC
I fell in love with this product and I would suggest it to all my makeup loving friends because I honestly think everyone should have this in their makeup bag! 😍 I plan on stocking up on this product right away 💗
THAO T.
Melbourne
i absolutely love this. the colours are nude and is definitely perfect if youre going for a natural daytime look. It feels very comfortable on your lips and is very matte. It definitely last all day without any touch up, ive been using this daily and would recommend this to everyone !!
Charley C.
Plymouth
I bought the Matte version of these lipsticks and it's safe to say they are my Go-To. Easy to apply with great coverage and the packaging is so nice! For the amount of lipstick you get, I think the price is OK. If you are going to order these then please order from Kylie's own website so you know you're getting the genuine product!
M e.
I’ve been wanting this Send me more nudes collection for a very long time. Unfortunately, it is very expensive for me and we don’t have these where i live. I have a friend who purchased them from america and they are stunning. The colors are great and perfect for any skin color. Looking forward to buy this one day!
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?
Morgan G.
Orchard park
These lipsticks look sooooo pretty!! I'm in love just by looking at the picture!!!!