BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1912)
Oriana R.
Orlando kissimmee, FL
These lipsticks Kylie are economic, they colors are beautiful and you can wear in your lips for any ocassion. I love them♥ I would like have everythings.
Gurpreet K.
ottawa, ON
My favorite set of nude-liquid lipsticks!! Has a nice matte effect. Kylie uses these colours a lot! Long lasting for sure. definitely worth the money 💗
Parris M.
Three Score, Norwich
These shades are so pretty and long lasting! I find that if I put them on in the morning they do stay on most of the day depending on what I am doing!
sheyla E.
sus colores mate pastel me encantan  quedaria perfectos para usarlos desearia provarlos tu presentacion siempre llama la atencion para comprarlos
Doria N.
Constantine
Those lipsticks are amazing. They don't dry the lips , they are not patchy at all and also they last so long , and those colors are really incredibles
Chloe S.
I really like the 2 pink kind of shades and the other nude shades are really nice aswell. The matte formula is really good and they last quite a while!
Xamda G.
72345
the best cosmetics i have ever used , the best makeup,the bes and the best ,  the lipgloss the mat lipstick, i love them !!! woow wooooow !!!
Megan D.
Oro Medonte, ON
Love the colour! Stays all day!! So easy to apply. Slightly expensive. Only downfall is that it’s a little drying on the lips but definitely worth it.
ElleBee L.
Windsor , ON
Kylie’s formula is nice. Not drying or flakey. Good pigment on most shades. Some can be a little streaky (the purples and pastels). I would buy again.
Maria O.
All I can say you can not judged on something you didn't try it so Kylie collection or products you have to try it because it deserves . I tried these.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?