BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Samantha N.
The colours are amazing, easy to apply. The application wand helps with accuracy when applying the lip colour. I find that the product wares off quite fast and you need to reapply. Also find that it doesn't keep my lips moist.
Mafalda G.
omg omg omg , this is like heaven! so easy to apply , this is so great!! never been so in love with ipsticks!!never!the packaging is so beautifull, so sparkly!!omg its so so so great!you wont regret!! i am telling you !! you wont! is so matte and long lasting!!BUY IT!
Tuaa A.
Sharjah, 404
Who doesnt love a nude lip no matter what shade it is? These lipsticks go from glossy to matte in no time and doesnt become tacky, sticky neither dry after applying like other matte lipsticks i will not even dare to go near.
Manda L.
CARLISLE
For the brand and price these do not deliver what is described they are very easy to apply but are very drying leave a crusty line on the inner lip and come off whist you eat or drink very disappointing
Amber C.
Nice range of colours although some nudes were too pale for me! Nice consistency and spent flake too much. It can take a bit of manipulation to get it smudged in but overall nice product.
Kelly H.
I had recently got these lipsticks from
Her actual website an I must say as a first time buyer I would never ever buy any of her cosmetics ever again they are overpriced and rubbish the only good thing is her packaging
Alida P.
Salmo
I absolutely love this so much. Her products are always worth the money. But i havent bought any recently but would live to try it again!. Absolutely stunning and is east to put on. Very nice matte finish
Jennifer L.
san salvador
Amo la tincion que tienen los labiales, me encanta que son muy fáciles de aplicar, son muy cómodos para llevar a cualquier lugar, a la primera aplicación queda muy bien el color.

Los recomiendo muchísimo!! Yo los amo 💜
Jenny L.
Monterrey
I was looking for nude colors because I don’t have in lipstick way, the kylie’s one is easy to apply, looks so pretty and is long lasting but in the eating time NO like another matte lipstick. Nice packaging !
Gaby A.
I hate them, I mean if is a super star's lip it might be better that not name's lip isn't? Well this one feels like if you put some chalk I'm your mouth! And seems like that too.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?