BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Maria M.
murray
Beautiful product, very good quality overall and it looks beautiful on. Kylie lip products are not just any other, I persisted lowly love them and I would keep buying them and I’m excited about the new ones she has.
Arlenis F.
Bronx, NY
This set was I believe $40 and the freaking shades were a nude girls dreams come true , all nudes and all mattes I loved this set and if it were still available I'd highly recommend it.
Sydney M.
Chiefland
Love most of their products!! I'm not one to splurge very often on luxury things but I absolutely love the quality of their products so I will most definitely continue to splurge on these items! Wonderful products!
Bailey J.
Moore, OK
I’m definitely obsessed with Kylie Cosmetics. It’s a lipstick like no other. The color is so rich and it lasts all day. It is a little higher end lipstick but it is so worth the price.
Celeste A.
metairie
I loooooooooved these lipsticks they are so good it was very nice packaging so pretty very easy to apply very smooth application it’s very long lasting I could eat and it wouldn’t come off yes I would but it again
isabella W.
The nudes are stunning in these lip products! While the color is fantastic, the formula is a bit drying but it stays on for a good amount of time at least for me. Try it out yourself!
Aubree H.
Debary, FL
I love how creamy this formula is. There are so many shades to compliment every skin tone. My personal favorite is Commando. It’s lightweight and hydrating, and the perfect nude for any look. My go to lip color.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
First of all, this product is way too expensive! On top of that, the applicator was all messed up when I opened it! They had to send me a new package which took a couple weeks. Not cool! I've used way better products such as tarte. I will not be purchasing this again. My lips felt too dry after putting it on and made them feel like concrete. Ugh...
Brittany S.
Clemmons
These are definitely my favorite lipsticks!!!!!!!!! They are long lasting, and super cute colors!!!!! They are mate which is even better! The colors can go with anything. You can dress it up, or dress it down!!
Madisynn W.
Richardson, TX
OBSESSED!! I just got this in this week and I'm in love! I ordered online from Kylie Cosmetics and I was in love with the packaging of not only the collection of lipsticks, but the lipstick itself. The application of the lipstick is amazing and the colors are gorgeous!! It's like the perfect nudes and I'd definitely recommend it for everyone!
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.