BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1938)
Amrin K.
Mumbai
Its a very handy and classy product
Available at a reasonable rate
Quality productions
Available at your nearest drugstores market
Packaging is too attractive
Ita a bit expensive but as is comprises all the quality tgen y not invest in a good product
Nida A.
Kylie cosmetics obviously comes in the most beautiful looking packages. I bought my send me more nudes edition from Glamazle.com! However the colors and formula didn’t impress me as much as I thought they would. The lipstick feels pretty dry on the lips unless a heavy lip moisturizer is used underneath it. All in all for the price it is not something you really need to buy.
Jina A.
Beirut, Jdeideh
There is nothing better than a nude lipstick and kylie did a great job with this one ! Its 2018 nude colors are always in , what better than to have this color on your lips 👄
yogita s.
Dubai, Dubai
I loved the matte plus velvety texture of dese lip paints .
The shades are amazing which I HV tried but dese dries out after few hrs but the colour stay on the lip for like a really gud time for bout 7 to 8 hrs widout any touch-up.
But if u have dry lips u might feel the need to apply it after 3 to 4 hrs
Otherwise the pigmentation n feel of the lip paint is light n nice.
Laura R.
This collection is gorgeous, but the colours are VERY similar. For someone who already has a ton of nude shades I don’t know that this was a necessary purchase for me but I couldn’t resist. Although I have noticed the formula of Kylie’s lipsticks changes as they get older, they get really thick and crumble easily, I would suggest sticking with the mini kits
Nicole P.
London
I’ll be honest I love kylie and her makeup is really good. The matte liquid lipstick I own is “pose k” it came with a lip liner which is a life saver. It lasts me almost a whole day, however after a couple hours it tends to get a little sandy on my lips. It feels like I have sand in them, however that’s only if I eat a big meal which is expected. Overall it’s a good product and I will be buying more.
Nuraan C.
Love the colors of these lipstick. It’s perfect for me and would buy it again. It doesn’t leave my lips dry. I am a first time user. These lipsticks last long and I would definitely recommend it.Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Chloe H.
I LOVE KYLIE COSMETICS! It is amazing Kylie's lip liners are so soft and nice to put on your lips. The liquid lipstick is long lasting doesn't smudge off and the packaging was and it met my expectation I thought that Kylie's lip kits wouldn't look as nice as they showed but they did. I would suggest buying the lip kits but they are a bit pricey
Clara G.
They feel really dry on the lips and they crumble a lot! To eat with them is nearly impossible and to drink as well. But still 3 stars because the pigmentation is incredible and in the first half an hour they still feel good and even if you feel them crumbling you can't see it from an one meter difference, but it still is uncomfortable on the lips.
Chanelle C.
Sault Ste. Marie
This was the first Kylie product I've purchased! Unfortunately I only liked 2 colors out of the 4! I don't like the way the lipstick feels on your lips and if you apply to much it peels off! But it's an all day wear! You can have the nastiest makeup session and this lipstick will still be in place looking like you've just applied it!
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick