BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Yudhika S.
Durban
The shades in this nude edition is simply gorgeous. I've recommended this to like literally everyone I know. I can't get enough of this! The tones are so subtle yet so dramatic, although I find some of these shades a bit to similar to the @hudabeautynudeedition. But all in all, a wonderful product
Madison O.
This has to be my favourite kylie lip product of all time as it's just a really nice applicator and glides on when applying, the shades are also a lovely colour. If you have the money I would recommend you try.
Tash S.
Lincolnshire, Grimsby
kylie cosmetics will always be my go to!!! absolutely gorgeous colours which are one of the most long lasting lip products i’ve used in a long time. as always gorgeous packaging and they also smell gorgeous!!! would definitely buy again, even considering the postage price
jennifer m.
Gaborone
i love the kylie jenner nudes matte liquid lipstick, i basically use them like more often, they are my favorite, i was given them as a gift from a friend , but she said she bought them somewhere in south africa, i would most definately ask her to buy them for me again, and i recommend them fo others to try on...
THAO T.
Melbourne
i absolutely love this. the colours are nude and is definitely perfect if youre going for a natural daytime look. It feels very comfortable on your lips and is very matte. It definitely last all day without any touch up, ive been using this daily and would recommend this to everyone !!
sophie🐳💓✨🌸 💓.
ab24 4aj
This four lipsticks set is amazing and good for the price. As I feel a single lip kit can be quite pricey to order on its own. These products are so creamy and easy to apply with the applicator or a lip brush for blending. Highly recommend Kylie cosmetics for the formulas and packaging.
Amar M.
Surrey, BC
I love this makeup kit! Nudes look so nice and smooth! The packaging is perfect! nicely wrapped! Easy to open! I’m a lifeguard so I’m always in the water, and this just lasts till the end of my shift it’s perfect! It lasts such a long time! Would most definitely but this product!!!
Kate U.
Melbourne
I love every single shade in this collection and the packaging is so pretty! The Price of this was so good for 4 liquid lipsticks! I love Kylie cosmetics formula and find it last a really long time plus I love the smell.
Alice G.
Cambridgeshire
They're a good colour the only issue with them is they are a drying formula , it is very easy to use but i would prefer a less drying formula

It can be very pricy for what you get and being a repeat user i think  they should add more moisturizer into the product
Tamra L.
Malton
Literally love all Kylie Jenner lipkits. Best liquid lipsticks I've ever used. Ive never had another lippy like it. It is a dry matte formula but if you want it to stay on all night then this is your form of perfection! I would buy more and more everytime she releases another!
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?