BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1945)
Caroline D.
Trois-Rivières
NUDES! I love me some nudes! I think they are really good and i wear them all the time. I really love the formula of these. They are sticky but not to much so it's perfect.
Tasneem K.
I'm really happy that I got these but it's no longer available in not making anymore but if they restock you guys really have to get these because the colours are lit 😍😍😍😍
breanne w.
Hamilton
Received this last Christmas. I got it as a gift from my boyfriend. The shoes that came in that were very pretty. The packaging was pretty decent as well. Would recommend to other people
Isabel M.
lancashire
Love this Kylie package soooooooo sooooooo sooooooooooo soooooooo soooooo sooooo much I would purchase this again any day love this this is my favourite thing ever ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜️️️️️️️💜
Dana Y.
Regina
Love love these colours and how the lipstick feels. All of the colours look fantastic. You can layer them together to make an even more dramatic look which I love!
Vassili M.
Pierrefonds
Great colours if you are looking for a nice nude lip! Can be a little on the dry side, but if you use a lip scrub you shouldn’t find that to be much of a problem!
Georgia E.
Huyton, Liverpool
This collection was such a flop for me! Not only was the shade range very disappointing, but it was so expensive to be getting a collection full of all the same colours. They didn’t suit my skin tone and washed me out
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
I love how this lipstick colours are not to vibrant for my skin tone they blend well and they make it seem like it's my natural lip colour but with a shiny effect it's very sexy.
Ebony M.
Kylie’s liquid lipsticks are amazing, I would definitely recommend them, they are a bit on the more expensive side but are definitely worth it. I love the colours within this edition!
shamma a.
Alain, Abu dhabi
Im a big fan of Kylie cosmetics this is amazing I love it I love all the colors and I love how it is Kylie’s I would buy this again but it’s pricey and not worth all the money
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?