BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

member-59878
The kylie lip kit is very smooth and non clumpy it stays on all day and drys out non sticky I bought it on the kylie cosmetics site and I love it so so so much. I think that you influencer users should try it out😜
Nicole S.
St, AB
I love all of these colours. The packaging is so cute I didn’t want to throw even the box away. I bought this kit when I wanted to test out the Velvet formula and I’m so glad I did. Kylie’s products keep getting better and better!
Amazing not drying at all like other liquid lipsticks on Though the cookouts are amazing! It’s is long lasting! Kylie cosmetics lipsticks are my go to. The colors are amazing and easy to apply! Love them and I recommend everyone to buy this as it’s  worth the money!
Charlie B.
I love these lip products, I love all the colours that the set comes with, they are very long lasting on my lips, they don’t try my lips out at all, they look amazing on my lips, I would definitely recommend you trying them out! :)
Veronica K.
This was the first product I got from Kylie. I liked the shades even though some of it didn’t really go well with my skin tone. But it did go on smoothly and was great for very long! I would buy again but maybe buy the velvet ones!
Roslyn M.
Glasgow, Milngavie
This is amazing!! Each colour is beautiful and matches a wide range of makeup looks👍🏼 texture and formula is smooth and comfortable to wear and the lipsticks last ages. Packaging is attractive too and these make the perfect gift.
Hessa M.
Very very well done to the team that were planning to make this beautiful product that is my favorite and will still be my favorite product until the end I will be keeping on using this product and being happy
Beth R.
Prettiest nude lipsticks you’ll ever use! Absolutely amazing with a gloss on top. Literally reach for these for all my clients as they are so long lasting but so nice on the lips. Definitely worth investing in!
Mae m.
Birmingham
More nudes! I really like this collection and I think the packaging is gorgeous. The lipsticks themselves have a creamy consistency and are easy to apply with the wand!
Edisalic ❀ V.
Miami
Veamos... No sé qué pasó con esta línea, pero... La fórmula no le gustó para nada. En comparación con los otros lips, me paree que fue una perdida de dinero. La verdad es que no tienen buen pigmento, y se siente muy pegajoso y se cae al rato.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?
Morgan G.
Orchard park
These lipsticks look sooooo pretty!! I'm in love just by looking at the picture!!!!