BY KYLIE COSMETICS #47 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
Beautiful colors! They may look all the same in the picture, but when you apply them, the difference is huge. I don't wear light colors much, but these are making me change that. Totally recommended.
Diana B.
Concord, NC
Not a good color for every skin tone. Since I purchased it I have only used it twice since the color looks horrible with my skin tone. Although it useful if wanting to make an ombré effect.
Bri W.
Cicero, NY
I use these liquid lips all the time!! The packaging is so cute I still put mine in them after I use them! They have a soft creamy feel instead of the drying feel you get from a liquid lip.
Yanira G.
Los ebanos, TX
I love her liquid lipsticks the formula is amazing. They are long lasting and they do not crack or get into your lines on your lips. They do not transfer and feel extremely comfortable on the lips
Lindsey R.
I really love kylie cosmetics. The smell and the long wear are amazing and worth every penny, in the send me nudes package you get colors that can go with any skin tone and any make up look. I wish this was a year round set.
Scarlet C.
Inglewood
I love the nudes ! They are amazing, and doesn’t come off. The packaging is amazing and I love the box it comes in. Very easy to apply and it completely met my expectations. I recommend buying it you won’t regret it.
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. It's my first time using it and trust me I'll do it over and over again . It's stays all day on my lip what else can a sister ask for .I got it from Sephora online and will recommend it anyway and anytime. It's an amazing product
Arlenis F.
Bronx, NY
This set was I believe $40 and the freaking shades were a nude girls dreams come true , all nudes and all mattes I loved this set and if it were still available I'd highly recommend it.
Kristi M.
Raleigh , NC
I would say 1/2 the colors are beautiful and can be worn by multiple skin tones. He other 1/2 are either way too orange-y or just off-putting. They aren’t bad when mixed with other colors, but disappointed 1/2 the shades are kind of worthless. Her liquid lipsticks are extremely drying and my lips and everyone else’s that we’re these liquid lipsticks look like sandpaper within a few minutes. Not super impressed.
Maria M.
murray
Beautiful product, very good quality overall and it looks beautiful on. Kylie lip products are not just any other, I persisted lowly love them and I would keep buying them and I’m excited about the new ones she has.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.