BY KYLIE COSMETICS #61 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kara P.
Moncton, NB
LOVE! These shades make up the best nude liquid lipstick set and I can't help but continually reach for these over all the other nude liquid lipsticks I own. They smell absolutely amazing, so vanilla-y and sweet like candy. They are very pigmented and only take one swipe for full lip coverage. They are super light and comfortable to wear for hours, I have never had one crack or transfer onto anything after drying down. They seriously have some staying power and I never have to worry about how they look when I wear them.
Andra K.
Murjāņi
First off I just want to say that the colors are abseloutely stunning!!! The formula lasts me all day, and the best part is that it does not dry out your lips!!! I had a chance to buy this online before it sold out and that's unreal to me! These colors are so beautiful and they are the perfect nude colors!!! I'm so happy about the formula!!! 10/10 recommend these liquid lipsticks!!!
Cassidy H.
Cambridge, WY
I bought this set of lipsticks with fairly low expectations as I heard pretty harsh things about the Kylie lip kits, they they were dry and that they flaked off through out the day. I'm not sure if she changed the formula on these bad boys but they are fantastic. I have never had any wear issues with them even after eating and drinking all day long. The nude colours are all very flattering on my fair skin tone. I definitely reach for these lippies anytime I want a great nude for the day. 12/10 would recommend
Rina N.
While I don't wear a ton of face or eye makeup, I LOVE lipstick, especially matte lipstick. It's such a fun and easy way to amp up my look even when I'm in jeans and a tee with messy hair. I have some fave brands, of course. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics and ColourPop are two brands that have the most incredible colors and formulas that stay on all day long.

So, when Kylie Jenner started teasing her matte lipstick collection months ago, I couldn't wait to snag a Lip Kit for myself, and I was lucky enough to get the Candy K shade before the collection sold out, along with its matching lipliner.
Jessica M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! These are my absolute fave!! I would highly recommend this item as all I normally wear is nude and they last for ages and I use these constantly.. I would defo stock up on this item
Leandra Isabel C.
I have one for the day 😁 I am thinking of buying a few more stories 🤦🏽♀️ the truth is the first thing I have used of this brand and it has left me much to talk about !! First for its texture, the clear color 😍😍 and that feminine design fits in Wonders in my room

Tengo uno para el día 😁 estoy pensando comprarme unos cuentos más 🤦🏽‍♀️ a la verdad que es lo primero que he usado de esta marca y me ha dejado mucho de qué hablar !! Primero por su textura , el color nítido 😍😍 y ese diseño tan femenino encaja de
Maravillas en mi habitación
rahil a.
souk ahras
 I am totally in love with those liquid lipstick they cover very wel and I really love how it looks on me  they are perfect on every skin tone the texture is creamy and comfy they are helpful on every day makeup routine just put them easely and you will look so natural im obsseced with them
Jade H.
nottinghamshire
One of my favourite lipsticks ever (I have the velvet finish) but the formula is truly amazing, doesn’t dry my lips out, the colour doesn’t run and it will last on my lips all day/night with minimal top up, definitely worth the money! Also love the packaging as it’s got a silky smooth feel to it just like the actual product finish is!
Aura R.
barranquilla
Kylie Jenner's brand has had some good and some terrible reviews, personally I've only had bad experiences with her products, they're not the best quality AND their costumer service is an insult to all the costumers. These lipsticks all look similar, the bottles were half empty and the final result it's all patchy and awful. As always, her products are too expensive for the quality I'm disappointed
Rebecca M.
Washington
These are every girls go too lip sets. It’s a perfect must have collection to join your everyday make up bag. There’s 2 shades which are more of a brown ish nude and two pink based nudes. Nude lips are perfect for day and night make up. The formula is so good, unlike the matte lip kits the Velvet formula doesn’t leave your lips dry. It’s still just as long lasting as the matte lip kits don’t worry.
Halle B.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?