BY KYLIE COSMETICS #47 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

THAO T.
Melbourne
i absolutely love this. the colours are nude and is definitely perfect if youre going for a natural daytime look. It feels very comfortable on your lips and is very matte. It definitely last all day without any touch up, ive been using this daily and would recommend this to everyone !!
Alice G.
Cambridgeshire
They're a good colour the only issue with them is they are a drying formula , it is very easy to use but i would prefer a less drying formula

It can be very pricy for what you get and being a repeat user i think  they should add more moisturizer into the product
Tamra L.
Malton
Literally love all Kylie Jenner lipkits. Best liquid lipsticks I've ever used. Ive never had another lippy like it. It is a dry matte formula but if you want it to stay on all night then this is your form of perfection! I would buy more and more everytime she releases another!
Priscila G.
New Castle, DE
Sincerely I have a love hate relationship with these lipsticks, although they are precious and dry in matt, I do not know if it will be only to me but they never stop transferring, it happens to me very often with the strongest colors that I have left to Patches, and for the price they have I think I will not buy them again
Becky B.
Christchurch
I absolutely love this set of matte lippies, the selection of nudes are perfect for my skin tone and I'm sure there will be a shade to suit anyone in the set. The packaging is soft touch which i think is super luxe. Will recommend for any Kylie collectors out there.
Natasha N.
Dublin
Really love these shades they are the perfect set of nudes and i love mu nudes. Definitely not as drying as the matte formula which i like. They dont crack in lines and the staying power is unreal. Thumbs up from me i look forward to trying more from the collection
Keila I.
Great set to try out multiple colors. Although, there's not a lot of product in each tube. I'm not a huge fan of the slow drying time compared to other liquid lipsticks. It also has a tendency to become flaky. However, these are great colors and they stay on well!
Justina S.
barranquilla
la verdad estos labiales me encanta sus colores ,creo que van muy bien con mi tono de piel su olor es lo mal bueno de todo,pero algo que no me oparecio es que reseca un poco mas que otros labiales mate y no tiene mucha covertura por eso le doy 3 estrellas
Omaima M.
in loooove ,perfect  colors for people that like nude lips like me,matte but it deosn't dry up lips, but i guess you can get the same quality with less money in the drugstore ,anyways nice packaging not the best but nice,would i buy again? naah to be honest.
Cailey A.
I bought this velvet lip set thinking they would be more moisturizing than the matte lip kits. Although more moisturizing, they do not wear as long. Also, these nudes seem to leave a white residue on the corner of your lips when you wear them for over an hour.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.