BY KYLIE COSMETICS #44 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
Edera S.
narayangadh
4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

Matte Liquid Lipstick
Martine G.
Richmond Hill
I am seriously in love with Kylie lip kits. When I bought my first kit from her it was just to give it a try but I was pretty impressed and have purchased almost all of her lip kits. I use them regularly! I love the colours and that they last all day. They are not drying either, which is AMAZING! I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Rese T.
I don't like 2 of the shades because it is way too light for me cause i have medium skin and it does look like i applied concealer on my lips. I'm actually really disappointed and i wouldn't recommend this to people with medium or darker skin tone.
Chanelle C.
Sault Ste. Marie
This was the first Kylie product I've purchased! Unfortunately I only liked 2 colors out of the 4! I don't like the way the lipstick feels on your lips and if you apply to much it peels off! But it's an all day wear! You can have the nastiest makeup session and this lipstick will still be in place looking like you've just applied it!
This, just like all the other Matte Liquid Lipsticks from Kylie Jenner are amazing. They are nicely pigmented, matte and stay on the entire day without smearing. I love the finish of these lipsticks. Although they are quite pricey, I do love having a few of these lip kits as they are incredibly beautiful and work wonders!
Ashley D.
My favourite colour from this particular set is Bare! It's a beautiful neutral pink that matches my natural lip colour perfectly. I am obsessed with it but I cannot say the same for the others. I had really high hopes for the shade Naked but with my light skin tone it almost makes my lips disappear. As for the other two shades, I'm just not loving the colours.
🌸Ana R.
Culiacan
Omg... Cuando hablan de la marca de kylie jenner en especial de los pintalabios matte es especial ya que su textura es cremosa, y da una buena pigmentación es grandioso, en verdad lo recomiendo demasiado, si quieres un buen pintalabios gasta tu dinero en este ya que no te arrepentirás de haberlo gastado. 💯
Anaa I.
I really like the formula of the kylie kosmetics matte liquid lipsticks, and these were great as well. The only reason why I didn't give this 5 stars is because I find the shades don't all work as great with my yellow undertone. Otherwise they're beautiful and the formula is consistent with her mattes!
Yudhika S.
Durban
The shades in this nude edition is simply gorgeous. I've recommended this to like literally everyone I know. I can't get enough of this! The tones are so subtle yet so dramatic, although I find some of these shades a bit to similar to the @hudabeautynudeedition. But all in all, a wonderful product
Madison O.
This has to be my favourite kylie lip product of all time as it's just a really nice applicator and glides on when applying, the shades are also a lovely colour. If you have the money I would recommend you try.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.