BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1940)
Tecle. L.
I really love it and it  stays  for long and is a good colour for everyday look is very easy to apply and use because it come with a lip line for it and is the same colour as the lipgloss it can last you for the all day. I will  definitely  recommend people to buy it is amazing  Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Velvet Lip Kits
Zainab R.
Nude matte lipsticks by Kylie are seriously Bomb 😃😍
The formula ..... 8/10
Matte texture ..... 9/10
Price value ..... 7/10
(tiny bit expensive_just saying because i am a student🙈)
Very light on the lips and the colors are obviously amazing 😃
Do i recommend it to others? Absolutely!❤
Will i buy them again? Definitely 👍
Chloe A.
Tennyson road , Coventry
Got this product for Christmas off of her website, it was OK, I found the lipstick once applied sticky, and dried my lips out, the colour is beautiful but it is uncomfortable to wear.
It’s think this is over priced and can find one similar in a drug store, used this a handful of times and it isn’t the first lipstick I am drawn too when I open my makeup bag.
Bella H.
The Best!! They are long lasting and can be a bit drying but is a comfortable wear!! i think her products are great and the price isn’t bad at all for what you are receiving. The shipping is quite quick and the shades are beautiful!! The scent can be quick full but i like it the formula is incredible now!! Not sticky on the lips and are very flattering :) x
Brittnee B.
I liked the colours however they tend to make my lips dry up a little too much. Also if you’re a woman of color, be aware that the colours are not true nude etc, they can be quite bright.
Cristina E.
Bucharest
Hey guys! It's Cris here! I love Kylie Jenner and I wanted the Send Me More Nudes Mattes Liquid Lipstick collection. I really like the colors. Unlikely, they are quite expensive. I love their formula and I saw that they were long lasting, which is a good thing if you don't like to go to the bathroom to check your lips. That's all I have for you!
Lilliana L.
psc 476 box 358 ,FPO, AP
Love love the formula and the smell amazing love it it last a long time it’s perfect , is a soft matte wich I really like this are my go to matte nude .
I recommend this set is 3 colors of nude beautifully made .
DIPTI V.
Mumbai
“Birthday Suit” – a warm, brown-toned beige. This is my least-favourite shade from the bundle, and also (in my opinion) the least universally-flattering. Such a warm nude can be difficult to pull off unless you’ve got more of a warm complexion or a medium to deep skintone.

“Commando” – described as a “terracotta beige” though it shows up a little more pink on my skintone.

“Naked” – described as a “sandy beige” though I think of this is as a “true nude” for fair skin tones. It’s mid-toned, and more neutral than Birthday Suit.

“Bare” – a pink-toned nude beige. This is by far my favourite of the bundle, and the most flattering on my skin tone. The blue undertone will make the teeth appear whiter, whereas warm-toned lipsticks can make the teeth appear a bit more yellow.
Mel B.
Wpg, MB
I did not like the velvet lipsticks one bit. The coverage is sad, it maybe stays on for 3 minutes. It’s worse than the low end department store lipsticks. Very disappointing. And the photos and videos they upload are very misleading... your lips look nothing like the swatches. The colour is not pigmented at all. 1/5 because it smells nice.
Anna Paula R.
Is really amazing the colors. I recomended this product because is high quality. The Matte colors are really the color of lipstick. Kylie Cosmetics Metals
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick