BY KYLIE COSMETICS #45 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
rahil a.
souk ahras
 I am totally in love with those liquid lipstick they cover very wel and I really love how it looks on me  they are perfect on every skin tone the texture is creamy and comfy they are helpful on every day makeup routine just put them easely and you will look so natural im obsseced with them
Jade H.
nottinghamshire
One of my favourite lipsticks ever (I have the velvet finish) but the formula is truly amazing, doesn’t dry my lips out, the colour doesn’t run and it will last on my lips all day/night with minimal top up, definitely worth the money! Also love the packaging as it’s got a silky smooth feel to it just like the actual product finish is!
Aura R.
barranquilla
Kylie Jenner's brand has had some good and some terrible reviews, personally I've only had bad experiences with her products, they're not the best quality AND their costumer service is an insult to all the costumers. These lipsticks all look similar, the bottles were half empty and the final result it's all patchy and awful. As always, her products are too expensive for the quality I'm disappointed
Rebecca M.
Washington
These are every girls go too lip sets. It’s a perfect must have collection to join your everyday make up bag. There’s 2 shades which are more of a brown ish nude and two pink based nudes. Nude lips are perfect for day and night make up. The formula is so good, unlike the matte lip kits the Velvet formula doesn’t leave your lips dry. It’s still just as long lasting as the matte lip kits don’t worry.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
These don't leave a sticky finish; they dryfully matte. Once dried to a matte finish, these crack like no ones business on the lips! I mean every line in the lips are defined and the product doesn't reach inside the lines so it just looks awful up close but fine from afar. They do however feel like you have nothing on your lips.
Nida A.
Kylie cosmetics obviously comes in the most beautiful looking packages. I bought my send me more nudes edition from Glamazle.com! However the colors and formula didn’t impress me as much as I thought they would. The lipstick feels pretty dry on the lips unless a heavy lip moisturizer is used underneath it. All in all for the price it is not something you really need to buy.
yogita s.
Dubai
I loved the matte plus velvety texture of dese lip paints .
The shades are amazing which I HV tried but dese dries out after few hrs but the colour stay on the lip for like a really gud time for bout 7 to 8 hrs widout any touch-up.
But if u have dry lips u might feel the need to apply it after 3 to 4 hrs
Otherwise the pigmentation n feel of the lip paint is light n nice.
Laura R.
This collection is gorgeous, but the colours are VERY similar. For someone who already has a ton of nude shades I don’t know that this was a necessary purchase for me but I couldn’t resist. Although I have noticed the formula of Kylie’s lipsticks changes as they get older, they get really thick and crumble easily, I would suggest sticking with the mini kits
Nicol P.
London
I’ll be honest I love kylie and her makeup is really good. The matte liquid lipstick I own is “pose k” it came with a lip liner which is a life saver. It lasts me almost a whole day, however after a couple hours it tends to get a little sandy on my lips. It feels like I have sand in them, however that’s only if I eat a big meal which is expected. Overall it’s a good product and I will be buying more.
Prachetha S.
Riggae, Kuwait
This matte lipstick is really different from the ones I've used before. Its really easy to apply and the colour stays for so long. It is my first time buying a Kylie Cosmetic and i'm in love with this. The cost is totally worth it. Yes i would it again.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.