BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1912)
Chloe W.
Really good nude lipsticks for long lasting pigment. The packaging is beautiful, it definitely met my expectations and worth the price. The products have lasted a long time and I’d recommend to others
Daniela Z.
Marietta, Georgia
This collection was a little light for me but i definetly like the colors. They are very pretty and of course they are very nice for the summer. I'd personally would use them but only the shades that are a bit darker of course. Anyone who's of lighter complexion would look nice in these. I'd most deffinetly recommend.
Brianna M.
Brainerd, MN
I loved these liquid lipsticks! I got it from kylie cosmetics when it first released. The colors are amazing and really pop. The packaging is no uniquie and so cute you could set it up on your vanity just for decoration! I have bought these 2 times already! If you like these i recomend the velvet liquid lipstick.
brittnee g.
Absecon, NJ
Great color recommend to others great application I have all of then I can unblock numbers of people and she was fired up to go up and still no one will be with me cause I have no money yeah keep talking about that you're excited for checking in a car for checking your phone right lol love that you're excited for
Lily R.
Oakridge, OR
I'm in love with this set and all of the Kylie Cosmetics products. The formula is so smooth and dries perfectly and quickly. It isn't too hard to remove, the brushes work nice , the colors are pretty, the packaging is amazing as well and they smell great! I would reccomend to anybody would loves a good nude lip :)
Angelina S.
Athens
I enjoy the Kylie lip kits a lot. They work really well. I just recently started buying them and fell in love from day one. I'd recommend this product to anyone that love lipstick. It works wonders
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
This set i think is one of my most used set of lipsticks. They are all a different shade of nude that goes great in the winter and summer! My favorite for the summer is the peachy color and the lightest nude is great for everyday when you want to be glam but not over the top. I’m obsessed with this Kylie lip set.
Tinara ♒.
Joliet
Love the lipstick. Lasts for hours! It’s not my go to lipstick, but I rock it here and there. Drys my lips out, but the formula is amazing. It’s easy to apply, and goes on very smoothly. Too pricey for my liking, and I can’t say it’s worth it. I would not purchase again anytime soon. It’s just too expensive.
Alex B.
Riverbank, CA
I never wanted to wear liquid lipsticks until I tried these. The Velvets from Kylie Cosmetics are everything. Theyre long wearing. They don’t cake up or crack. They keep your lips looking hydrated. They’re the only liquid lipstick that I will wear. And then all these nudes?! Girl I’m sold.
Briana V.
I wasn't all that fond of the send me more nudes set because out of all four of the lipsticks I could only use one of the lipsticks without looking like a clown. The one that I loved however is called commando. Although the color was perfect for me the lipstick itself is very mattifying and left my lips feeling very dry.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?