BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

yogita s.
Dubai
I loved the matte plus velvety texture of dese lip paints .
The shades are amazing which I HV tried but dese dries out after few hrs but the colour stay on the lip for like a really gud time for bout 7 to 8 hrs widout any touch-up.
But if u have dry lips u might feel the need to apply it after 3 to 4 hrs
Otherwise the pigmentation n feel of the lip paint is light n nice.
Laura R.
This collection is gorgeous, but the colours are VERY similar. For someone who already has a ton of nude shades I don’t know that this was a necessary purchase for me but I couldn’t resist. Although I have noticed the formula of Kylie’s lipsticks changes as they get older, they get really thick and crumble easily, I would suggest sticking with the mini kits
Nicol P.
London
I’ll be honest I love kylie and her makeup is really good. The matte liquid lipstick I own is “pose k” it came with a lip liner which is a life saver. It lasts me almost a whole day, however after a couple hours it tends to get a little sandy on my lips. It feels like I have sand in them, however that’s only if I eat a big meal which is expected. Overall it’s a good product and I will be buying more.
Prachetha S.
Riggae, Kuwait
This matte lipstick is really different from the ones I've used before. Its really easy to apply and the colour stays for so long. It is my first time buying a Kylie Cosmetic and i'm in love with this. The cost is totally worth it. Yes i would it again.
Chloe H.
I LOVE KYLIE COSMETICS! It is amazing Kylie's lip liners are so soft and nice to put on your lips. The liquid lipstick is long lasting doesn't smudge off and the packaging was and it met my expectation I thought that Kylie's lip kits wouldn't look as nice as they showed but they did. I would suggest buying the lip kits but they are a bit pricey
Clara G.
They feel really dry on the lips and they crumble a lot! To eat with them is nearly impossible and to drink as well. But still 3 stars because the pigmentation is incredible and in the first half an hour they still feel good and even if you feel them crumbling you can't see it from an one meter difference, but it still is uncomfortable on the lips.
Edera S.
narayangadh
4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

Matte Liquid Lipstick
Martine G.
Richmond Hill
I am seriously in love with Kylie lip kits. When I bought my first kit from her it was just to give it a try but I was pretty impressed and have purchased almost all of her lip kits. I use them regularly! I love the colours and that they last all day. They are not drying either, which is AMAZING! I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Chanelle C.
Sault Ste. Marie
This was the first Kylie product I've purchased! Unfortunately I only liked 2 colors out of the 4! I don't like the way the lipstick feels on your lips and if you apply to much it peels off! But it's an all day wear! You can have the nastiest makeup session and this lipstick will still be in place looking like you've just applied it!
Rese T.
I don't like 2 of the shades because it is way too light for me cause i have medium skin and it does look like i applied concealer on my lips. I'm actually really disappointed and i wouldn't recommend this to people with medium or darker skin tone.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.