BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1945)
Jodie E.
Perth
These colours are beautiful but the only thing is that the rub off easily when eating food or drink. I always get compliments on my lipstick whenever I go out, worth the money but don’t wear it to a food festival...
jejdh d.
bucks
Amazing liquid lipsticks and I LOVE the matte shades, they’re so long lasting and definitely worth the money I ordered mine online and they’re a bit pricey but worth it! I 100% recommend anyone looking to buy them!!
Amber R.
Fourth avenue, Teignmouth
Favourite liquid lipsticks when it comes to the shades. There is a warm cinnamon shade, a deep pink, a gorgeous skin toned nude and a light pink. they are all flawless.
Apply really nicely, the formula is good and better than my other kylie lipsticks! Each four I feel would fit all skintones, pricey as its Kylie but I wouldnt replace these with anything. I love them so so much and use them probably at least 4 times a week.
Vanesa C.
Those products are perfect for daily because nude colors are so in right now, are soft and feel so good on your lips, it is expensive but it is worth however you can find same or better options with a better price.
Danae L.
Sheerness
I have this set in the matte formula and it's beautiful. I have paired some of the colours with lip liners that I already own and they stay all day long on the lips. They work well without lip liner but I find the lip liner helps make the lipstick not as drying and last longer. I don't suit all of the colours in this set but I'm sure if I adjust my make up slightly, I could pull off every colour in this set.
Harneet K.
The colors in this collection are very very good, but the formula used is not that good as the lipstick seems to have cracks & the lips don't get fully covered. But just for the color, it is very very good.
Jasmine B.
London, CA
I have used a lot of Kylie's products and I have to say she has really improved with this collection. I usually find her liquid lipsticks kind of drying which can be good or bad depending what you like, I find these weren't as bad and were great color choices! Would definitely buy again.
Helena H.
Moscow
This set is everything!!! The shades are so wearable and cute + they smell amazing! My fav so far is “bare”, it’s like my own lip color but better 😍 will definitely order it individually. If you’re a “nude” lover, you’ll love this set!
ROSE M.
Slagelse
Love the matte formula. You need to moisturize and exfoliate before using these liquid lippies otherwise they can feel like a dry desert. But damn they are long lasting! And so beautiful. If you are a nude lippie lover you need these!
ashtovia 🌹.
Brampton , ON
Trash. She continues to fail to make good colours that suit woc, especially us ladies of medium to richer complexions. Her lipsticks always make me look ashy, the lipstick wand was so bad, i wouldn't ever buy it, (it was a gift) and i definitely wouldn't recommend to others
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?