BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1945)
Jessica G.
Wabigoon, ON
I loved the send me more nudes 4 packs from Kylie Cosmetics Vacation Edition. It came in a pack of 4 Mattes or a pack of 4 Velvets. The mattes are very long lasting. The velvets have a very creamy feeling and apply amazingly but do not last all day like the matte formula. I personally would purchase them again if they were released. I rated it 4 because she wasn't thinking of women with a darker skin tone when she made these. I am medium skin tone and thankfully they work for me.
Kirsty N.
Lancashire
All the colours did not suit my skin tone as I’m very pale skinned. The formula was a bit drying but they are not too uncomfortable to wear. I did also purchase the same set but in the velvet formula and I do prefer these to the mattes.
...Amber🦋💖 M.
kirby
Kim is such a nice person even though I haven’t meet her but I  assume that she is very nice and she has amazing lips and that is why you should get her lip kits xx hope you have a nice day xx
Alyssa H.
Niagara on the lake, ON
This is a perfect set for any nude lipstick lovers. There are 4 different shades with different undertones. One is bound to match the look are you wanting to achieve. They are long lasting and easy to use. They are pigmented and not patchy and are very recommended by me
Pau G.
Aguascalientes
Bueno me parecio de una calidad excelente, es de larga duración y colores con una gran pigmentación. Te dejan un acabado matte muy elegante pero a la vez casual.
Noor Ul A.
banglore
Are yu not kuwk fan!? I’m a huge Jenner’s fan I loved her products I still use them but everything is perfect the texture the fragnce and it’s better than many lip products since I have a thin lips I am expected it would make lil bit Plummer unfortunately it din so 1 less star ❤️
Anita b.
Maria Enzersdorf
Beware! Kylie is coming for everybody. During a get ready for a girl’s night out I found this masterpieve in my bestfriends cupboard and I immediately had to try the product out. It applies smoothly on the lips, the color of the product vivid yet soft. It doesn’t feel dry on the lips but GIRL, You cannot get it of no matter how much you scrub. I want to lay my hands on this as soon as possible!
Aimee A.
Edinburgh
The best liquid lipsticks I have ever tried, Kylie well done !!!
So creamy and pigmented, once apply they are sooo long lasting, I have not needed to top them up throughout the day !!
I would definitely repurchase xx
danielle v.
Enfield, Middlesex
These do come in really lovely shades and are perfect for day to day wear or of a night out! Great with any look to really complete your makeup. Lovely formula and applies nice to the lips. Would definitely buy again
Amber R.
Fourth avenue, Teignmouth
Favourite liquid lipsticks when it comes to the shades. There is a warm cinnamon shade, a deep pink, a gorgeous skin toned nude and a light pink. they are all flawless.
Apply really nicely, the formula is good and better than my other kylie lipsticks! Each four I feel would fit all skintones, pricey as its Kylie but I wouldnt replace these with anything. I love them so so much and use them probably at least 4 times a week.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?