BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1946)
Crystal B.
Telford
I have used the majority of kylies products - including her colabs.. I can’t fault the product and you can tell a lot of attention to detail has gone into the whole over all look of the product too! My only fault is the amount of tax we pay to ship it into the UK - we really need a retailer here...
Rebecca R.
Liverpool
I always use Kylie Cosmetics, and I have to say I adore the lipsticks! I use them like they are going out of fashion but I feel like the singles the sets with the liners are better, than the sets with say a few lip glosses in? They seem better quality when they are in individual packaging.
Brenda J.
I have been looking for liquid matte lipstick and found this Kylie lippie. I bought it online who sells make up.  This is the first time I use Kylie product. And it is very cheap lippie, everyone can afford to buy. I would surely recommend this lippie to my friends!!
sara T.
calle 16 B # 12 B 25 sur
Me encantan son magníficos como se siente en los labios la textura el aroma es increíble se secan super rápido y te Durán todo el día sin duda los amo la presentación el aroma su variedad de colores son lo mejor los recomiendo sobre todo para esas chicas que les encanta el acabado mate  Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Criselda W.
One of my favourite collections from Kylie’s matte lip kit line. Colours are very versatile except for one shade (commando) which came out very pale and looked washed out on my olive/medium skin tone. Other than that it’s very worth it, long lasting and amazing lip formula
Beth R.
Manchester
I don’t get on with matte liquid lips atall, however I was gifted these from my OH so thought I’d give them a try as they were expensive 🙈 First of all the smell is lush!!! And the colours are stunning. They apply really nicely to the lips however I do think they are a little too drying for me. I do love to use these on clients with a clear gloss over the top as demonstrated in the picture of myself. But I don’t think I would ever wear them without a gloss. They don’t budge off the lips either which is also very beneficial especially for long nights.
Dee W.
Wakefild
Amazing products I swear by all of kumiss lipsticks , I prefer her mattes but I do like her velvets and the metals are great for Christmas and parties I literally own so many 🙈 I don’t ever use any other brand!
Chloe J.
Quite a lot of product in the bottle and lasts you a while. The packaging is pretty and simple but still you know what it was. The product met my expectations. The product was pricey but it is good value. I would recommend to others but prefer the velvet because it doesn’t make your lips feel dry.
Samantha J.
Coventry
Kylie lip kit is an amazing product. It naturally glides against the lips without leaving a cracked look once dried. It’s stays on for the duration of the without have to reapply. It doesn’t start to ware off and turn into a lip line either! Excellent buy, and is part of my everyday make-up kit!
leanna M.
High green, Sheffield
I bought this as part of the vacation collection and I love it! The matte formula as always is perfect and long lasting. You can never have too many nude lipsticks! Lovely colours and the packaging is great. I found it to be good value for money
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?