BY KYLIE COSMETICS #47 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

'Emilia N.
abu dhabi
Highly recommended especially if you are a matte freak like me when its about your lips! Its long lasting and it feels so light on your lips! Its little bit pricey but its definitely worth it! I am loving and using them on a daily basis!
Tiffany H.
Beaver bank , NS
I like the various nude shades for this line. The packaging is attractive and you know it’s the brand. Ordering online isn’t my favourite and it was my first time for this product . Because of the price I’d find something local instead .
Blina 👸.
Kylie has purchased some amazing lip cream which lasts so long and doesnt make your lips feel sticky or dry and the color doesnt change in any skin tone it stays the same. Those colors are great with every outfit and every make up look!
Dana S.
Saskatoon
Love love these colours and how the lipstick feels. All of the colours look fantastic. You can layer them together to make an even more dramatic look which I love!
Mayra G.
I have Kylie lipsticks, I liked them, they look really good to me, but I did not like the compact powder on my face. It has very nice packaging, its cute. It is easy to apply, I like that are matte lipsticks. They are good but there are better alternatives.
sahara C.
bunbury
I love all of Kylie’s products, they are so pigmented and creamy. This set was amazing, I love the quality and the effort that goes into making sure everything is perfect. I will definitely be buying this set again once I run out!
Nicole S.
St, AB
I love all of these colours. The packaging is so cute I didn’t want to throw even the box away. I bought this kit when I wanted to test out the Velvet formula and I’m so glad I did. Kylie’s products keep getting better and better!
Hessa M.
Very very well done to the team that were planning to make this beautiful product that is my favorite and will still be my favorite product until the end I will be keeping on using this product and being happy
Roslyn M.
Glasgow, Milngavie
This is amazing!! Each colour is beautiful and matches a wide range of makeup looks👍🏼 texture and formula is smooth and comfortable to wear and the lipsticks last ages. Packaging is attractive too and these make the perfect gift.
Beth R.
Prettiest nude lipsticks you’ll ever use! Absolutely amazing with a gloss on top. Literally reach for these for all my clients as they are so long lasting but so nice on the lips. Definitely worth investing in!
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.