BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Mayra G.
I have Kylie lipsticks, I liked them, they look really good to me, but I did not like the compact powder on my face. It has very nice packaging, its cute. It is easy to apply, I like that are matte lipsticks. They are good but there are better alternatives.
sahara C.
bunbury
I love all of Kylie’s products, they are so pigmented and creamy. This set was amazing, I love the quality and the effort that goes into making sure everything is perfect. I will definitely be buying this set again once I run out!
Roslyn M.
Glasgow, Milngavie
This is amazing!! Each colour is beautiful and matches a wide range of makeup looks👍🏼 texture and formula is smooth and comfortable to wear and the lipsticks last ages. Packaging is attractive too and these make the perfect gift.
Hessa M.
Very very well done to the team that were planning to make this beautiful product that is my favorite and will still be my favorite product until the end I will be keeping on using this product and being happy
Mae m.
Birmingham
More nudes! I really like this collection and I think the packaging is gorgeous. The lipsticks themselves have a creamy consistency and are easy to apply with the wand!
Beth R.
Prettiest nude lipsticks you’ll ever use! Absolutely amazing with a gloss on top. Literally reach for these for all my clients as they are so long lasting but so nice on the lips. Definitely worth investing in!
Ellis M.
I loved these! The only thing I would say is they can dry in different places quicker then others and overall drying time is very long, I would purchase these again as they are worth the price but it’s very expensive x
shamma a.
Im a big fan of Kylie cosmetics this is amazing I love it I love all the colors and I love how it is Kylie’s I would buy this again but it’s pricey and not worth all the money
Kahlia R.
The colors are gorgeous, I love this set so much. I’ve own one of these twice, I just love the packaging. Very nicely made. Very easy to apply. Smooth, glides on easily. Would %100 buy again
Laura catalina M.
Bogota
Si hay algo en lo que vale gastar tu di enero es en estos lipsticks definitivamente todos sus tonos son excelentes el color dura todo el día y no te reseca los labios, es definitivamente en algo que seguiré invirtiendo.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.