BY KYLIE COSMETICS #64 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Pau G.
Aguascalientes
Bueno me parecio de una calidad excelente, es de larga duración y colores con una gran pigmentación. Te dejan un acabado matte muy elegante pero a la vez casual.
Noor Ul A.
banglore
Are yu not kuwk fan!? I’m a huge Jenner’s fan I loved her products I still use them but everything is perfect the texture the fragnce and it’s better than many lip products since I have a thin lips I am expected it would make lil bit Plummer unfortunately it din so 1 less star ❤️
Yasmin L.
Stuart Road , Wimbledon park
Love kylie cosmetics liquid lipsticks, and are by far the best matte lips. These shades however are a no goooo.. the formula is great, and the scent is the same sweet candy like scent, the colours however are awful. I’m quite pale anyway so like my nudes to be a little darker and warmer, these shades unfortunately are the same colour as my foundation.. so it’s a no from me. If you love your nudes to be lighter, then you’ll love these!
Ajla S.
Beware! Kylie is coming for everybody. During a get ready for a girl’s night out I found this masterpieve in my bestfriends cupboard and I immediately had to try the product out. It applies smoothly on the lips, the color of the product vivid yet soft. It doesn’t feel dry on the lips but GIRL, You cannot get it of no matter how much you scrub. I want to lay my hands on this as soon as possible!
Aimee A.
Edinburgh
The best liquid lipsticks I have ever tried, Kylie well done !!!
So creamy and pigmented, once apply they are sooo long lasting, I have not needed to top them up throughout the day !!
I would definitely repurchase xx
danielle v.
Enfield, Middlesex
These do come in really lovely shades and are perfect for day to day wear or of a night out! Great with any look to really complete your makeup. Lovely formula and applies nice to the lips. Would definitely buy again
jejdh d.
bucks
Amazing liquid lipsticks and I LOVE the matte shades, they’re so long lasting and definitely worth the money I ordered mine online and they’re a bit pricey but worth it! I 100% recommend anyone looking to buy them!!
PJ A.
Halstead, Essex
I got these as a gift from a “friend” the only way I ever Wes these is if I’m going to wear an ombré look on my lips and you then don’t really see much of the original colour through it.
They are to me very drying and I won’t be rushing to replace them
Amber R.
Teignmouth, Devon
Favourite liquid lipsticks when it comes to the shades. There is a warm cinnamon shade, a deep pink, a gorgeous skin toned nude and a light pink. they are all flawless.
Apply really nicely, the formula is good and better than my other kylie lipsticks! Each four I feel would fit all skintones, pricey as its Kylie but I wouldnt replace these with anything. I love them so so much and use them probably at least 4 times a week.
Morgan S.
Calgary, AB
I love the smell and the formula of the Kylie cosmetics liquid lip sticks but I found all the nudes in this pack to be lacking :( I could only wear 2 of the colours. Next time I’m just going to purchase 1 at a time.
Halle B.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?