BY KYLIE COSMETICS #44 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
Victoria R.
Fort Worth, TX
I liked the consistency of the color and how long it stayed on but as a girl with lighter skin I should have gotten a different color. Many of the colors were the same tone as my skin so it looked like I didn’t have lips. Other than that it’s a great product and smells awesome
Maggie C.
Russellville
This is one of my favorite sets from Kylie! The colors are for every day and I always receive compliments when I wear any of them. The packing is perfect and the price is just right. I would buy again.
Angelina r.
junction city
Normalmente esta marca es súper excelente, me encanta, tengo varios productos pero a veces se me complica comprarlos todos, se lo recomiendo a las personas son de excelente calidad y trae una amplia gama..
Stephanie W.
Flushing , NY
Finally tried this product after so many people have been advertising it. Nice product. Really enjoyed the matte nude colors. It is a bit expensive for me, but i do recommend to others. Like the packaging also!
Isabelle M.
Troy, AL
This is such an amazing lipstick kick . It’s very long lasting . Easily apply . I would definitely recommend it . It definitely met my expectations . It’s so pretty . I highly recommend it . It’s pretty pricey but highly recommend .
Katie M.
Monroe, LA
The colors they offer are pretty good, some are light on my skin tone and my lip color changes the hue a little but I love Kylie’s products and they are super affordable! They also last a long time!
Meagan J.
Poplar bluff
The colors aren’t the best in my opinion.. they are cute but I can’t use them and make them look cute on me. They are kinda sticky too and hard to remove!! Love the case and the look of them!
Kiana H.
Miami , FL
They smell like cake batter on your lips! If you’re me, that’s a great thing because I have an absolute sweet tooth. A plus to this, the lipstick stays on all day until I wipe it off with my coconut oil. No need to reapply because it will literally go nowhere, no matter how many times you take a drink or clean your mouth with a napkin. Great lipstick overall with beautiful colors.
Chelsie C.
San Antonio
I use Kylie’s matte’s a lot. Unfortunately as much as this was stated as nudes it had a lot more of a bright pink or a to dark to be a nude. I enjoyed most of the options but the rest I gave away.
Kristi L.
Victoria
I'll be the first to admit how much I love nudes. Haha. Seriously though, she killed it making these. Her formula is one of my favorites and best in my personal opinion. They feel so good on your lips and dry fast. Long lasting.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.