BY KYLIE COSMETICS #47 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

charlee g.
Barossa
These are AMAZING! They are so soft on the lips and so easy to wear! I love the sass nude it goes with almost every makeup look and stays on! I definitely recommend to everyone!
Rachel C.
Saint John, NB
This is lipstick goes on really wet but dries so nice. It was my first time using it and will most likely buy again, however it does not stay on and long as I would like.
Michel C.
OMG first of all they are fabulous and they have a very nice aroma they are creamy but dry on Mars and they do not dry out your lips very good brand I recommend it very much
Areeba S.
Edmonton, AB
The colours and packaging is absolutely gorgeous but the application is meh, there’s nothing too special about it, it’s not long lasting and it dries out your lips, when I ordered this product (from Kylie’s website) one of tubes were broken and some of the product was in the box so I’m a little biased
Jodie Anne B.
New South Whales, NSW
I love Kylie cosmetics, i use it all the time and these colours are so lovely. They're really good quality with easy application but sometimes do sit on the lip with a bit of a tacky feel after long use. I do recommend it though. It's such a beautifful lipgloss and leaves my lips looking voluptuous.♡♡♡
Kayla G.
If you have tried any of the Kylie lip kits you would know 100% that these babies do not come off. Some of my friends have said that they crack but I have yet to experience that ! The colours I found sat a little different then how they look online but they are still really pretty and last all day !
Karabo ..
3772
i really love "nudes" so when this one came out by kylie i was really excited to try it out , its really nice and in my opinion i recommend u buy this matte lipstick .
Seli ♡.
I absolutely looove kylie‘s liquid lipsticks! Not only because of her name but i like the formula. It stays on ALL day without smudging and the packaging is georgeous.
Patrice J.
Surrey, BC
Oh my goodness, out of all the liquid lipsticks I've tried, Kylie Cosmetics has the best ones. Despite price, it is really worth it. High-pigmented, long-lasting and not very drying at all! Plus it doesn't leave lipstick marks! My only problem is that there's not a lot of shades to choose from.
Reem M.
Alryadh, Saudi arabia
I love kyle products very Lib Palm Kyle is my favorite and I hope to get it to try [product:kylie-cosmetics-by-kylie-jenner-send-me-more-nudes-matte-liquid-lipstick]
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.