BY KYLIE COSMETICS #44 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
Madison H.
Bought these from Kylie Cosmestics when they were first released and i had the option to buy the matte or velvet. Although i highly rate her mattes, i decided to try her velvets. The colours were beautiful but i wasn’t a fan of the formular, it didn’t dry down to a comfortable satin finish and was very sticky. Would recommend Kylie’s matte liquid lipsticks though.
Chloe A.
Tennyson road , Coventry
Got this product for Christmas off of her website, it was OK, I found the lipstick once applied sticky, and dried my lips out, the colour is beautiful but it is uncomfortable to wear.
It’s think this is over priced and can find one similar in a drug store, used this a handful of times and it isn’t the first lipstick I am drawn too when I open my makeup bag.
Brittnee B.
I liked the colours however they tend to make my lips dry up a little too much. Also if you’re a woman of color, be aware that the colours are not true nude etc, they can be quite bright.
Cristina E.
Bucharest
Hey guys! It's Cris here! I love Kylie Jenner and I wanted the Send Me More Nudes Mattes Liquid Lipstick collection. I really like the colors. Unlikely, they are quite expensive. I love their formula and I saw that they were long lasting, which is a good thing if you don't like to go to the bathroom to check your lips. That's all I have for you!
Lilliana L.
FPO, AP
Love love the formula and the smell amazing love it it last a long time it’s perfect , is a soft matte wich I really like this are my go to matte nude .
I recommend this set is 3 colors of nude beautifully made .
DIPTI V.
Mumbai
“Birthday Suit” – a warm, brown-toned beige. This is my least-favourite shade from the bundle, and also (in my opinion) the least universally-flattering. Such a warm nude can be difficult to pull off unless you’ve got more of a warm complexion or a medium to deep skintone.

“Commando” – described as a “terracotta beige” though it shows up a little more pink on my skintone.

“Naked” – described as a “sandy beige” though I think of this is as a “true nude” for fair skin tones. It’s mid-toned, and more neutral than Birthday Suit.

“Bare” – a pink-toned nude beige. This is by far my favourite of the bundle, and the most flattering on my skin tone. The blue undertone will make the teeth appear whiter, whereas warm-toned lipsticks can make the teeth appear a bit more yellow.
Mel B.
Winnipeg, MB
I did not like the velvet lipsticks one bit. The coverage is sad, it maybe stays on for 3 minutes. It’s worse than the low end department store lipsticks. Very disappointing. And the photos and videos they upload are very misleading... your lips look nothing like the swatches. The colour is not pigmented at all. 1/5 because it smells nice.
Anna Paula R.
Is really amazing the colors. I recomended this product because is high quality. The Matte colors are really the color of lipstick. Kylie Jenner Metal Matte Lipstick - Heir
Chelsea M.
London, London
Incredible choice of colours, my go to lipsticks. Only reason they don't receive 4 stars is because the formula is very drying and cracks you can't apply more than one layer as it starts to crumble. But otherwise works out about $11 for each lipstick which is very reasonable. And I adore the colours. The perfect nude collection.
charlee g.
Barossa
These are AMAZING! They are so soft on the lips and so easy to wear! I love the sass nude it goes with almost every makeup look and stays on! I definitely recommend to everyone!
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.