BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Danae L.
Sheerness
I have this set in the matte formula and it's beautiful. I have paired some of the colours with lip liners that I already own and they stay all day long on the lips. They work well without lip liner but I find the lip liner helps make the lipstick not as drying and last longer. I don't suit all of the colours in this set but I'm sure if I adjust my make up slightly, I could pull off every colour in this set.
Ellie T.
Very similar to shades at ColourPop but love the way these apply. General lip wands . Love the slight difference in undertones in each lippie. I personally prefer to buy these in sets because it makes it easier to see the difference in shades.
Alexis |.
ingersoll
Kylie Jenner’s lipsticks have to be my favourite by far. The outstanding colours and even the unique names are enough for you to want to spend your Pay check on them. I personally love the nude colours. So pretty! I would definitely try this.
Jasmine B.
I have used a lot of Kylie's products and I have to say she has really improved with this collection. I usually find her liquid lipsticks kind of drying which can be good or bad depending what you like, I find these weren't as bad and were great color choices! Would definitely buy again.
Harneet K.
The colors in this collection are very very good, but the formula used is not that good as the lipstick seems to have cracks & the lips don't get fully covered. But just for the color, it is very very good.
ROSE M.
Slagelse
Love the matte formula. You need to moisturize and exfoliate before using these liquid lippies otherwise they can feel like a dry desert. But damn they are long lasting! And so beautiful. If you are a nude lippie lover you need these!
ashtovia 🌹.
Ottawa
Trash. She continues to fail to make good colours that suit woc, especially us ladies of medium to richer complexions. Her lipsticks always make me look ashy, the lipstick wand was so bad, i wouldn't ever buy it, (it was a gift) and i definitely wouldn't recommend to others
Chelsea J.
I loooove the nude shades of this collection. They have a lovely matte finish and therefore long staying power. They're very easy to apply and don't accentuate any fine lines on the lips. Only downside is shipping and customs fees.
Zaakira B.
johannesburg
Favourite shades of all time. 24 hour and looks great when taking selfies. Worth the buy and classy packaging. Ideal for holiday because of it being very water proof. Abit pricey but totally worth it and many shades are available.
Cayla O.
Great for day to day use, wouldn't use to go out for a night out but that's my personal taste, love kylie lip products and so does my daughter. Easy to apply, long lasting and non drying! Perfect!
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.