BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

veronica s.
Woodbridge , ON
friends of mine love this brand so I decided to buy this. HORRIBLE! the colours are disgusting and I'm pretty light.. so I cant imagine what it looks like on darker skin tones.. I wasted my money and they barely lasted at all..  such a huge regret.
Samantha J.
Coventry
Kylie lip kit is an amazing product. It naturally glides against the lips without leaving a cracked look once dried. It’s stays on for the duration of the without have to reapply. It doesn’t start to ware off and turn into a lip line either! Excellent buy, and is part of my everyday make-up kit!
littlefoot S.
Udaipur
its a great collection from kylie! SEND ME NUDES the naughty line written inside the box When this collection came out, I knew right away I wanted this lipstick set because the colors are the colors I like and wear all the time. Especially now, when I’m using a lot of different colors on my eyes and this is why I need something neutral on my lips. The first thing I noticed about these lipsticks, when I was trying them out, was their aroma which is indeed something wonderful. Up until now I never came across any lipstick that would smell better. The aroma is something between caramel and vanilla and it strongly reminds of the Baileys aroma: D Naked is a sandy beige. Birthday Suit is a nude warm beige. Commando is a terracotta beige. Bare is a nude pinky beige. Bare is my absolute favorite, it’s like I personally created this shade 😀
leanna M.
Sheffield
I bought this as part of the vacation collection and I love it! The matte formula as always is perfect and long lasting. You can never have too many nude lipsticks! Lovely colours and the packaging is great. I found it to be good value for money
Jayde R.
massapequa
I do love this product... it makes your lips appear bigger and the matte look is flawless. The only negative point is that when you have dry lips it’s really a no go. I have all the colours and as soon as they run out I’ll be buying them again
Edisalic ❀ V.
Miami
Veamos... No sé qué pasó con esta línea, pero... La fórmula no le gustó para nada. En comparación con los otros lips, me paree que fue una perdida de dinero. La verdad es que no tienen buen pigmento, y se siente muy pegajoso y se cae al rato.
Tendai N.
Lusaka
I love this product my only concern was that it was little hard to blend into my skin tone so that I didn’t look like a clown lol but I love the mattes the pastel colors and I would buy it again lasts a fair amount of time and worth the price
Aman V.
This is by far my favourite product by kylie cosmetics. Not only did I love the packaging, the formula was great too. Very long lasting and the colour range was on point. It's sad that it was limited edition or else I would recommend to all
Jessica G.
Wabigoon, ON
I loved the send me more nudes 4 packs from Kylie Cosmetics Vacation Edition. It came in a pack of 4 Mattes or a pack of 4 Velvets. The mattes are very long lasting. The velvets have a very creamy feeling and apply amazingly but do not last all day like the matte formula. I personally would purchase them again if they were released. I rated it 4 because she wasn't thinking of women with a darker skin tone when she made these. I am medium skin tone and thankfully they work for me.
Kirsty N.
Lancashire
All the colours did not suit my skin tone as I’m very pale skinned. The formula was a bit drying but they are not too uncomfortable to wear. I did also purchase the same set but in the velvet formula and I do prefer these to the mattes.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.