BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Janeth O.
Dos palos , CA
I really would have loved to have gotten these for Christmas they’re just so amazing 😍
Mallory M.
All of this colors work great on my light skin tone and the formula is very comfortable
Rsi S.
buffalo
I like Kylie product it sue with anybody it easy to apply it have great texture smooth
Yashaira O.
Jersey City, NJ
The worst of them all. I still haven’t used them cause they got so clumpy in the bottle
Silvita C.
Carrollton
Quisiera tanto esta colección!! Son lo máximo me encanta su marca y todos sus productos
Jay M.
Mansfield
I don't personally own, but when I've tried this in stores I have absolutely loved it.
Miguelina G.
lawrence ma
I love everything Kylie Do😍 her lipstick everything 😍😍😍😍😍 it’s amazing I will used it
Paula G.
Barcelona
I do not have many comments about this product I expected a product much more comfortable interesting and spectacular as it is a more clear color than usually makes this mark because it seems a little surprising as it is a combination of several lipstick yes it is good for put it on day because it is not a very striking color then you can take it to the institute where you would have to wear it I do not know I expected something more when I tried it had to give many layers because I did not like how it stayed for my skin tone I like this and you just carito the lips to me personally I like other products of this brand but these I do not like much if they came a good package was of good quality because to see It is always of good quality but they could have been some products of better quality compared to the price other than that I think so nice colors personally I like but another person maybe standing The clearest you could have liked more so I recommend you try them and tell me in the comments somewhere that you think this product❤️❤️
Ana A.
orlando, florida
this kit is my crush of the moment! has beautiful colors that combine with all occasions, the fixation is perfect, being necessary a unique application to show all its power. Does not accumulate product causing that sensation of cracked lips as some lipsticks of intense color end up causing. it can be matte but does not leave the lips with that dry sensation, on the contrary, leaves with perfect velvety appearance! Want a beautiful and powerful make? this kit is perfect! is also easy to buy since with only a few clics you get yours at home through the brand website #crushgifth Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Tia H.
Jbeil
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
This is the best liquid lipstick set that I ever had.😊 It's very easy to apply💋 amd it last all day 😳and it resiste to water 😱 ( water proof) . Plus the colors are amazing 😉 I can't believe 😍. I love so much Nude colors ❤️. It gaves your lips a volume 👄. I recommend everyone to buy this beautiful product or set 😘
P.S: Tell me your feedback🗣 when you try it beauties . I love you all 🤗
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.