BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1949)
mayra H.
Houston , TX
I do like her lipstick they looks so pretty but there packaging is really cute but the only problem is that when I put it I. My lips it drys to this pretty Matte then it cracks and I fill my lips wear cause they get to dry after I used them what I do love is the lip gloss and I think if your going to pay that much money it better be worth it
Samantha T.
Mesa, AZ
There are two of my go to liquid lipsticks that come from this collection. I have pale skin and there is one of them that just doesnt go with my skin tone. They are very long wearing. Sometimes they can be drying but I always just have a lip moisturizer on underneath for a few minutes before wiping it off and applying the liquid lipstick.
Kat S.
Cleveland
Wouldn’t bought this if I’d seen this at the store. Those colors just aren’t looking good on me personally they are also drying my lips very badly...waste of money for me personally
Izzy H.
Rainier, WA
I like how these colors look against my skin and match with almost every outfit I wear regularly. One of the applicators came a little bent but other than that, it seemed to be a good buy. The girls in my family like to use these as well :)
Grace B.
clarkston
I love all nude colors! Then make your lips look so natural if you have class on them. I could literally wear this these colors all day long and never stop loving them! I had so many compliments when I wear them.
Dajana P.
Puyallup
Sooo pretty and honestly my favorite thing to wear. I get so many compliments. I think it’s well worth the price. Con for me is the return policy. But I enjoyed the product so I wasn’t going to return anyways
Trista H.
Athens
some of the best lipsticks! Kylie Cosmetics is famous for there lip kits, and lipsticks.... so I had to try some! I bought this kit, because I like the nude colored lipsticks, I’m not much of a bold lip kinda person! overall it’s a pretty good product.
Phomaney H.
Saint Paul, MN
The color of this set is beautiful. I knew that the formula was a bit too drying but the nudes got me. When I tried to wear them all the different nude shades did not match me at all. So now this set is just sitting in my makeup drawer.
glowing b.
Charlotte
The KKW Crème Liquid Lipstick Collection is made up of four full-sized liquid lipsticks; Kim [peach based nude], Kiki [pink based nude], Kimmie [brown based nude], and Kimberley [beige based nude]. This set is no longer on the Kylie Cosmetics site, and now appears on the KKW Beauty site - the tubes of product and their outer box makes it clear that the lipsticks are actually made by Kylie Cosmetics though.
Alexa H.
Philadelphia, PA
The color pay off and staying power of these liquid lippies are pretty good, but I can’t say I’m crazy about this set. I love the colors commando and bare, but the other two colors were just too light and unflattering. I was also pretty disappointed that it seemed my tubes were only filled halfway. Overall, I wouldn’t repurchase.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?