BY KYLIE COSMETICS #61 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Soo I got this entire vacation set and I did love it! I wasn’t too fond on the smell of it, kind of like a chemical smell. Other than the smell tho, I liked my set! These nude lip sets are gorgeous and the colors are actually quite different! The price isn’t bad either and you get four colors!! I am a big nudes fan! I thought the price of the entire set was a little high tho! These went on easily and stayed put. They were a little hard getting off, but they were great!
I would definitely recommend you try them, the packaging is very pretty as well! Order them from the online store!!
Chen A.
Union City
The lipstick formula itself is awesome. It’s not thick and its very pigmented. One sweep and wait for ut to dry (for the matte) and you’re done. I have so many i couldn’t keep track of how much i have. I honestly havent used all of it. I am a makeup junkie. Some of it though are my ultimate favorite is the exposed. It is my go to nude lipstick. So since some of it i haven’t used that much, i noticed some of it looked like pigments settled on the bottom and there is like a liquid on top of it (i really can’t explain it) but you know how when there is oil and other stuffs combined to it, it separates. It happened on some of the liquid lipsticks. But you just ooen it and kind of like stir it and its ok again.
So the customer service though and the ordering process it sucks. I dont know but whenever i order, they will send me the order confirmation and i would wait cor couple days and they still wouldnt send me the shipping details. It happened to me twice already. I have to send them an email and then i will get an automated message from them saying they will get back to me and due to the high demand of product it will take some time to do the processing of orders yada yada. I get it, it’s in demand. But given the many releases that they’ve done already, they should know how to improve their process and handle things better. Her lipkit is not cheap, people would want to know what happened to their money and their order. So i think they should improve on that.
Megan S.
San Francisco, CA
Despite all the flack that Kylie gets, she at least got help with developing her products. I actually am a big fan of her Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit matte lipsticks. So when this collection released I was excited to get it! This lip collection is great because they’re all neutral tones for everyday wear. It has the same scent and formulation as her reg matte liquid lips. The only thing for me is I wish there was a little more shade variation in the nudes. I feel like 2 of the shades look the same on my skin tone. But overall great for a simple natural look. Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Kay M.
Omaha, NE
🤦🏽‍♀️ I received a lot of Kylie products as a gift for my bday. I'm extremely disappointed. After looking at the price tag on these products there are much better products out there by different brands for cheaper or comparable price. Better quality. Better pigment. Better packaging. Not drying or irritating to the skin. Better for all skin types. Inclusiveness is important in the beauty industry as well as quality.
She missed the mark with both.
Glad I never spent my own money on these products. To have such a well known name & mediocre product. If she would have worked harder on her product it could have been a serious hit for all beauty lovers!
Honestly would not recommend. Not worth the money the quality is terrible.
It made me break out. I have heard people say her products are just cp stuff with her logo. Not sure I agree I have tried cp in the past didn't have these problems🤔.
Who knows! Beauty buyers beware!
Guadalupe L.
San Bernardino
I highly love the colors from this kit but some of them were just not pigmented enough I would brush them onto my lips and they would just be really streaky and uneven I wish I could like this product more just because I did pay for it and it was pricey I had if not trade Kylie Cosmetics before it actually was the first time and I was not impressed bought it on her website I don't think I will be buying there again will not recommend the price of her lip kits are up there in the high end prices I don't think she's high end whatsoever.
Madison D.
Lebanon, Tennessee
This product was an iffy product for me, it applied beautifully, the color was amazing and I felt like it would be great. But within an hour or two the lipstick was already crusting and peeling off and getting dry. It even got very sticky!! I thought I did something wrong, but I saw many others with the same problem. I was a bit disappointed and I probably won’t be buying the product again, especially with that price tag.
glowing b.
Charlotte
The KKW Crème Liquid Lipstick Collection is made up of four full-sized liquid lipsticks; Kim [peach based nude], Kiki [pink based nude], Kimmie [brown based nude], and Kimberley [beige based nude]. This set is no longer on the Kylie Cosmetics site, and now appears on the KKW Beauty site - the tubes of product and their outer box makes it clear that the lipsticks are actually made by Kylie Cosmetics though.
Hannah I.
This was the first and probably last Kylie lip products I purchased. I was very excited when I first got these but wasn’t as excited when I put them on. They are very drying and make your lips look super chapped. The colors don’t look very good on my skin tone. The shade Naked makes my lips look super pale and I definitely think it meant for fair-light skin tones. Birthday Suit is a nice shade in the tube but once I put it on it looks very brown but at the same time it looks like my skin tone which I don’t like. The shade commando is really the only shade that looks flattering on me. The shade bare is way to pink. What really sold me on this set is the price and the packaging. Although the price is about $40 you get four Lipstick which really you only pay about $11 per Lipstick. The packaging is super nice it makes a perfect vanity decoration.
Emmy P.
Bronx, NY
love that she came out with a nude lip kit. Out of the four in the kit, I have two absolute favorites which are Commando and Bare. I also like the shade Naked but you have to wear it with certain makeup. The formula is consistent with her other liquid lipsticks. They are not overdrying and dry matte within a couple of minutes after applying, they are long lasting and transfer proof.
Mariel C.
Columbus, GA
So I actually bought the Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick in the velvet formula!! It comes in velvet or matte!! But I’m hooked on velvet. All of the colors were very nice except for the color “birthday suit” because it was for someone with more of an olive skin tone! It looked had a small green tint too it on my skin tone! All of the other colors worked perfect for any skin tone!
Halle B.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?