Beth R.
Manchester
I don’t get on with matte liquid lips atall, however I was gifted these from my OH so thought I’d give them a try as they were expensive 🙈 First of all the smell is lush!!! And the colours are stunning. They apply really nicely to the lips however I do think they are a little too drying for me. I do love to use these on clients with a clear gloss over the top as demonstrated in the picture of myself. But I don’t think I would ever wear them without a gloss. They don’t budge off the lips either which is also very beneficial especially for long nights.