Lauren G.
Astoria, NY
I have a fair complexion and when I bought this set I was really excited. Before I made the purchase, my favorite shade was Khlo$ because it was a pinky-nude color and complimented my skin tone, so I figured that this nude set would do the same. However, when I received this set I was a little disappointed. Two of the four shades were way too light for me. They looked like I was applying foundation on my lips. One was a brighter pink tone which I wouldn't have categorized under a "nude" category. The last one, commando, I really like, but that might be because it looks almost identical to Khlo$. The formula is still killer and stays on for such a long time, even after food and drink.