BY KYLIE COSMETICS #44 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
Chen A.
Union City
The lipstick formula itself is awesome. It’s not thick and its very pigmented. One sweep and wait for ut to dry (for the matte) and you’re done. I have so many i couldn’t keep track of how much i have. I honestly havent used all of it. I am a makeup junkie. Some of it though are my ultimate favorite is the exposed. It is my go to nude lipstick. So since some of it i haven’t used that much, i noticed some of it looked like pigments settled on the bottom and there is like a liquid on top of it (i really can’t explain it) but you know how when there is oil and other stuffs combined to it, it separates. It happened on some of the liquid lipsticks. But you just ooen it and kind of like stir it and its ok again.
So the customer service though and the ordering process it sucks. I dont know but whenever i order, they will send me the order confirmation and i would wait cor couple days and they still wouldnt send me the shipping details. It happened to me twice already. I have to send them an email and then i will get an automated message from them saying they will get back to me and due to the high demand of product it will take some time to do the processing of orders yada yada. I get it, it’s in demand. But given the many releases that they’ve done already, they should know how to improve their process and handle things better. Her lipkit is not cheap, people would want to know what happened to their money and their order. So i think they should improve on that.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Soo I got this entire vacation set and I did love it! I wasn’t too fond on the smell of it, kind of like a chemical smell. Other than the smell tho, I liked my set! These nude lip sets are gorgeous and the colors are actually quite different! The price isn’t bad either and you get four colors!! I am a big nudes fan! I thought the price of the entire set was a little high tho! These went on easily and stayed put. They were a little hard getting off, but they were great!
I would definitely recommend you try them, the packaging is very pretty as well! Order them from the online store!!
Megan S.
San Francisco, CA
Despite all the flack that Kylie gets, she at least got help with developing her products. I actually am a big fan of her Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit matte lipsticks. So when this collection released I was excited to get it! This lip collection is great because they’re all neutral tones for everyday wear. It has the same scent and formulation as her reg matte liquid lips. The only thing for me is I wish there was a little more shade variation in the nudes. I feel like 2 of the shades look the same on my skin tone. But overall great for a simple natural look. Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Kay M.
Omaha, NE
🤦🏽‍♀️ I received a lot of Kylie products as a gift for my bday. I'm extremely disappointed. After looking at the price tag on these products there are much better products out there by different brands for cheaper or comparable price. Better quality. Better pigment. Better packaging. Not drying or irritating to the skin. Better for all skin types. Inclusiveness is important in the beauty industry as well as quality.
She missed the mark with both.
Glad I never spent my own money on these products. To have such a well known name & mediocre product. If she would have worked harder on her product it could have been a serious hit for all beauty lovers!
Honestly would not recommend. Not worth the money the quality is terrible.
It made me break out. I have heard people say her products are just cp stuff with her logo. Not sure I agree I have tried cp in the past didn't have these problems🤔.
Who knows! Beauty buyers beware!
Guadalupe L.
San Bernardino
I highly love the colors from this kit but some of them were just not pigmented enough I would brush them onto my lips and they would just be really streaky and uneven I wish I could like this product more just because I did pay for it and it was pricey I had if not trade Kylie Cosmetics before it actually was the first time and I was not impressed bought it on her website I don't think I will be buying there again will not recommend the price of her lip kits are up there in the high end prices I don't think she's high end whatsoever.
Emily Q.
California
I bought the product during summer of 2017, from the original Kylie Cosmetics website. It was my first time buying one of her makeup products, and you’re honestly only paying for her name. They’re not that great and they can really suck the life out of your lips if you don’t moisturize and exfoliate before using them. The shades are cute though and I probably would consider buying them again. Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Jazzy W.
Love the packaging and the marketing concept but for me these this formula falls short! The colors are beautiful and can be worn on all skin colors, hence the reason for the 3 Stars, but the color crumbs and dry out within an hour of applying; so for that I don’t recommend if you’re looking for a lasting matte that doesn’t dry out your lips, then suggest you pass on this brand. If you’re ok with reapplying then the colors are great; you can try using lip primer and take the chance!
Morgan B.
I'm gonna start by saying the packaging of this product is very well done and the formula of the lipsticks is no different than her others. (Which is a good thing). The problem for me is the shades. There are two shades in here that look really great on my pale skin and two shades that look a little bit too yellow toned that they almost look weird and would definitely need a darker lip liner to blend in, but I can say that this was worth it for the bare shade since it's pretty much my perfect nude lip color.
Madison D.
Lebanon, Tennessee
This product was an iffy product for me, it applied beautifully, the color was amazing and I felt like it would be great. But within an hour or two the lipstick was already crusting and peeling off and getting dry. It even got very sticky!! I thought I did something wrong, but I saw many others with the same problem. I was a bit disappointed and I probably won’t be buying the product again, especially with that price tag.
glowing b.
Charlotte
The KKW Crème Liquid Lipstick Collection is made up of four full-sized liquid lipsticks; Kim [peach based nude], Kiki [pink based nude], Kimmie [brown based nude], and Kimberley [beige based nude]. This set is no longer on the Kylie Cosmetics site, and now appears on the KKW Beauty site - the tubes of product and their outer box makes it clear that the lipsticks are actually made by Kylie Cosmetics though.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.