BY KYLIE COSMETICS #35 in Highlighter

The #KylieCosmetics Kylighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each Kylighter single comes with 1 pressed illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

• Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?4 Answers
  • Hey Girlies Are These Any Good?? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
  • "i ordered the kylighters and i am so glad that i did! the formula is smooth, creamy, and so bright! i love the way it goes on my face and highlights me. i think the price is reasonable and the packaging is gorgeous. i would buy this again for sure! worth the money!" in 35 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful for medium skin tones. i love the beautiful golden shimmer that is subtle but still there. it is a little powdery but it’s definitely still beautiful and worth the buy." in 27 reviews
  • "i borrowed this from a friend and holy i instantly thought about purchasing one for myself. the champagne undertone was beautiful on my fair skin and showed up easily. i've only had one other highlighter outbeat this product, and it was a part of a pallette i no longer own. definitely would recommend." in 22 reviews
Jocelyne E.
Los Angeles
The kylighters are buildable and look great for everyday use I have banana split and cotton candy cream! Out of the two banana split is my favorite it has more pigment and looks great on my skin!
Kristina R.
Hughson, CA
Review for: French Vanilla more...
This is a really great highlighter! It makes my skin glow!. I like that
it is a buildable product. You can layer it well. You can go subtle or
full on glam. There are many different colors to choose from, so it can
work with all skin tones. I also enjoy when a product comes with a
mirror, like this one.
Samantha D.
I want a highlight that makes my cheeks shine from space! And Kylie's is the closest I've come so far out of brands I have tried. A bit expensive but it's worth the price
Legna D.
Orlando
Review for: French Vanilla more...
I like a good bright highlight and this highlight alone isn’t that bright. You have to spray a little setting spray on the brush, which is fine but it does look a little cakey if you use a lot
Angelina J.
I have the shade French vanilla & I absolutely love it. I use it all the time and it never lets me down, it gives me that subtle but shiny glow & I love the way it looks. It’s not powdery it’s just as great as the Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighter pallet.
Taylor C.
Great color and packaging but wasn’t impressed with the pigment. Had to use a lot to actually be able to see it on the skin. Not as impressed as I’d liked to have been.
Josie B.
Monterey, VA
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
This is my go to highlighter so pretty and long lasting doesn’t look like glitter thrown on my face. Stunning! I love that the packaging has a mirror in it too! Would buy again!
Janeigne N.
Review for: French Vanilla more...
This highlighter is very disappointing , it’s very sheer and not too glowy I’m into a beaming highlight I love her Loose ones way better these are too firmly pressed !
Grace H.
Review for: French Vanilla more...
Some people did not like these that much but I thought that they were pretty good. They are not very blinding but you can build them up. When you build up the highlight you can achieve a very pretty highlight. They have a very different feel to them that is different than other highlighters.
Jolie L.
El monte, CA
Review for: French Vanilla more...
Honesty I got the product because everyone was raving about it on YouTube and all these social media’s, but in my opinion it isn’t quite what I expected. The pigment is very bright when swatched, but when you actually apply it to you skin or face it’s not very visible. There for I was disappointed.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?
Georgie A.
Alicia F.
Sydney
Worth the hype
Kassidy T.
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters how do these compare to cheap drugstore highlighters?