BY KYLIE COSMETICS #80 in Highlighter

The #KylieCosmetics Kylighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each Kylighter single comes with 1 pressed illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

• Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?5 Answers
  • Hey Girlies Are These Any Good?? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kyli...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
  • "i ordered the kylighters and i am so glad that i did! the formula is smooth, creamy, and so bright! i love the way it goes on my face and highlights me. i think the price is reasonable and the packaging is gorgeous. i would buy this again for sure! worth the money!" in 35 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful for medium skin tones. i love the beautiful golden shimmer that is subtle but still there. it is a little powdery but it’s definitely still beautiful and worth the buy." in 27 reviews
  • "i borrowed this from a friend and holy i instantly thought about purchasing one for myself. the champagne undertone was beautiful on my fair skin and showed up easily. i've only had one other highlighter outbeat this product, and it was a part of a pallette i no longer own. definitely would recommend." in 22 reviews
Emily S.
Review for: Strawberry Shortcake more...
I got this for free as part of a promo Kylie had going on. I did not expect to like it as pink highlighters aren’t really my thing but I figured for free, it was worth trying. I have used it literally every day since I got it. It’s so pretty and has just the right amount of pigment when applied with a highlighter brush. I have recommended this to friends who have also gotten it and love it as well.
Jenny A.
Passaic, NJ
This was my original favorite highlighter! If you like glow this is one of the best highlighters to go to. It’s a good price and the packaging is really cute, comes with a compact mirror and lasts awhile!
Victoria B.
Elmira
Review for: French Vanilla more...
This product gives such a pretty glow to my skin and makes the high points of my face glowing. Although it has a yellowish kind of undertone it’s still really pretty. I would purchase this again, and i would recommend this to a friend.
Arden W.
This highlighter is the best. Ive been using it since it first launched. If you apply one coat it is a light natural glow but two or more coats will have your face highlighted! Such good formula highly suggest using these highlighters.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Review for: Salted Caramel, Strawberry Shortcake more...
I absolutely love all of the kylighters! I purchased the salted caramel recently and I love it so much! It has the perfect pigment and it’s amazing. Perfect for every skin color 😍 would recommend to everyone. Edit: Purchased another kylighter!!! The shade Strawberry shortcake! 😍 it’s so cute and so pigmented! I love it so much. Will definitely continue purchasing and definitely recommend.
Annie K.
Saranac Lake
I was so let down because of all the hype. The packaging is cheap. Cardboard...really...? The product goes on rough and is more like flecks of glitter... also had a slight chemical smell. Overall... 👎
Alexa C.
South Gate, CA
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
I honestly want to get more shades of this! I’m looking into French Vanilla, Banana Split, and Cotton Candy Cream! I bought Salted Caramel to give the formula a try and it’s amazing!! It almost feels like the colourpop formula but you can actually stick a brush into this one and there is no glitter. You can either put a tiny bit for a natural glow or do a second layer for a beaming glow!
Kae H.
Rancho Cucamonga
Overall was okay. Pretty color but a little too powdery and not so much a smooth finish. Maybe if I added a oil too it. The color was nice though. Not worth the price. Might work better on oily skin.
Lacy H.
Cleburne
Its a good product i got mine on a flash sale. The only thing i don't like irs it dosent give much color on my skin. And i see good reviews on it so i might just have to get past the first layer.
Shanzay A.
✨The Chocolate Cherry Highlighter ✨
Let me start with The word 'BOMB'. Guys honestly if you’re thinking to get yourself a highlighter, I’m honestly going to suggest you guys Kylie's Highlighters.i actually have two of them,But This one's Magical. I wish I could have shown you guys me wearing it But I can’t,sorry😭 Btw The most Important thing about highlighters are For them Not to Spread all over your face. YOU can trust me with this, It honestly stays in one Place and doesn’t spreads. Well honestly if you’re gonna get a fake one You’re obviously going to see a difference between them, but I bought these ones From @kyliecosmetics and it does makes wonders.😭❤️
Rate: 100/10 .
Bought from: @kyliecosmetics @kyliejenner .
#kyliecosmetics #beauty #influencer #beautyguru #Makeup #cosmetics #highlighter #chocolatecherry #Bomb #favourite #Makeupinfluencer #tested #kylie #kingkylie #honorxjunejo
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?
make u.
Are they pigmented 😍
Jisel.
I've seen some bad reviews about this highlighter and I don't know if I should purchase it
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Which color is y’alls favorite? Banana split keeps catching my eye, but I already have yellows/golds
Kaylin H.