BY KYLIE COSMETICS #39 in Highlighter

The #KylieCosmetics Kylighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each Kylighter single comes with 1 pressed illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

• Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?4 Answers
  • Hey Girlies Are These Any Good?? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
  • "i ordered the kylighters and i am so glad that i did! the formula is smooth, creamy, and so bright! i love the way it goes on my face and highlights me. i think the price is reasonable and the packaging is gorgeous. i would buy this again for sure! worth the money!" in 35 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful for medium skin tones. i love the beautiful golden shimmer that is subtle but still there. it is a little powdery but it’s definitely still beautiful and worth the buy." in 27 reviews
  • "i borrowed this from a friend and holy i instantly thought about purchasing one for myself. the champagne undertone was beautiful on my fair skin and showed up easily. i've only had one other highlighter outbeat this product, and it was a part of a pallette i no longer own. definitely would recommend." in 22 reviews
Cindy L.
Lac-Saint-Jean Sainte-Monique
Review for: Chocolate Cherry more...
It's good for the price because the box is big. On the other hand, I don't find it pigmented. I have to put a lot on my brush... maybe I should try with a damp brush? I recommend to try it, just for fun ;)

P.s : Chocolat cherry is for dark skin tone! I was wrong, I should have taken a lighter shade... Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
Patricia A.
Ciudad Juarez,Chihuahua
Review for: Banana Split, Chocolate Cherry, Cotton Candy Cream, French Vanilla, Salted Caramel, Strawberry Shortcake more...
It is very worthwhile to try the illuminator if you want something good, nice and inexpensive for everyday. It
is not heavy on the skin and its glossy formula looks very natural, the
only negative point is that in my skin tone does not stand out so much,
I could even say that it is slightly dark when it does not give the
light directly. But other than that, I highly recommend you try this illuminator for all the good points you have.
Mithika R.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
I used this product recently, my friend purchased it. It was insane! I use the BECCA highlighter (check out my review on that product) This was isn't my favourite but the glow was crazy at a certain angle. It was tricky putting on because it blended with my skin (medium, olive tone) but a couple of camera angles made it shine through and I was digging it. I wouldn't buy it for every day use but it definitely stands out.
Gemma M.
Review for: French Vanilla more...
I found this product a little hard to use at first. It was quite chunky and made my makeup underneath sit strange and patchy. I woudlnt recommend this product wet. Only use dry. It did take me a fee trys to make it look good but i was a little bit disappinted as her swatches look so pigmented.
imane C.
I'll est parmi mes meilleurs high lighters il est très doux je peux le maitre au cotidien il fait pas flagrant les parfum : salted caramel, french vanilla, and cotton candy cream✨Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters #InfluensterAwards
Nazzz
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
This highlight is very subtle. If you like an obvious highlight then this is not for you. It has a pale pink undertone and goes on quite nicely. It stays on all day and the highlight pan is large therefore this highlight is good value for money. This highlight is not for me because I prefer highlights that can be clearly seen on the face, therefore I will not be buying it again.
Becci J.
Sydney
Review for: French Vanilla more...
I love love love this product! It's the only one in the range that I have tried so far, but I am hoping to buy them all! This highlighter is stunning! It's buildable and easy to work with! It will give you the right amount of glow without making you look over done! It can be used day to day or can be applied heavier for the perfect night look! Love kylie cosmetics!
Hannah M.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
When I first got this I wasn't too sure, as it didn't seem to do much, but after a few uses I really like using it. It is more of a subtle highlight, but you can build it up to a stronger colour. The colour its self is a light champagne gold, but is described as peach.
Beth W.
St Albans, Herts
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
I was really disappointed in this highlighter as I've loved my previous products from the company. The pigmentation is just very poor for a highlighter and for it to show up you need several layers. I like the packaging as it has a mirror and the shade is really pretty, it is just massively let down by the lack of pigmentation.
Carmen A.
Caguas
¡EL MEJOR HIGHLIGHTER QUE HE PROBADO EN MI VIDA! Este highlighter es sumamente pigmentado y brilloso. Lo tengo en el tono "banana split" y si me dejan lo uso a diario. Realmente lo recomiendo. It's the best! Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters o sea LOOK THAT GLOW!!!
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?
Georgie A.
Alicia F.
Sydney
Worth the hype
Kassidy T.
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters how do these compare to cheap drugstore highlighters?