BY KYLIE COSMETICS #35 in Highlighter

The #KylieCosmetics Kylighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each Kylighter single comes with 1 pressed illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

• Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?4 Answers
  • Hey Girlies Are These Any Good?? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
  • "i ordered the kylighters and i am so glad that i did! the formula is smooth, creamy, and so bright! i love the way it goes on my face and highlights me. i think the price is reasonable and the packaging is gorgeous. i would buy this again for sure! worth the money!" in 35 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful for medium skin tones. i love the beautiful golden shimmer that is subtle but still there. it is a little powdery but it’s definitely still beautiful and worth the buy." in 27 reviews
  • "i borrowed this from a friend and holy i instantly thought about purchasing one for myself. the champagne undertone was beautiful on my fair skin and showed up easily. i've only had one other highlighter outbeat this product, and it was a part of a pallette i no longer own. definitely would recommend." in 22 reviews
Patricia T.
Land O Lakes, FL
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
One star is too much for me to say about this product, I was very disappointed with it, it wasn’t pigmented at all even with a setting spray! I had high hopes with this product, I don’t recommend.
Fiona O.
gillet
Review for: French Vanilla more...
I love the color of this at first I thought it would be too dark but it goes on lighter. It applies and blends beautifully. Its good for all skin tones. It has a great shimmer. And yes I would 100% recommend this to someone else!
Lacy H.
Cleburne
Its a good product i got mine on a flash sale. The only thing i don't like irs it dosent give much color on my skin. And i see good reviews on it so i might just have to get past the first layer.
emilee p.
Scott Depot, WV
I grab this highlighter anytime I want a natural subtle glow! This is definitely one of those glow from within highlighters. I believe everyone needs one of these highlighters in their collections because they are so beautiful.
Sherri H.
Review for: Salted Caramel, Strawberry Shortcake, Cotton Candy Cream more...
I have 3 of the kylighter a and they’re so amazing! I love the packaging! Looks so beautiful on the skin doesn’t emphasize texture which I loved! I highly recommend and would repurchase more!
Marisela T.
This is one of my favorite highlighters I bought the shade cotton candy and it is such a beautiful champagne color. I love the formula it goes on so buttery and leaves such a beautiful glow!
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
So pretty and easy to apply and blend into your skin. It’s like butter. I love the formula! I always get so many compliments when I wear it. Would love to get my hands on a few other colors.
alexandra r.
Blaine, MN
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
I love love kylie highlighters, the powders and these ones. Very pigmented and show up great!! Cant go wrong ordering her products. I reccomend this to anyone that wants a good highlighter
alejandra h.
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
this product was decent, discarding the price. for the price this product was terrible, the glitter in it was too big, it appeared as if you put school glitter on your face. i would not recommend this at all, when you can get a better drugstore highlighter.
Alyssa S.
Rosemead, CA
Love the shades she has , she must make more. Prices needs to go down a little. These are tricky because you need to swirl your brush around a few times before you get any on the brush.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?
Georgie A.
Alicia F.
Sydney
Worth the hype
Kassidy T.
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters how do these compare to cheap drugstore highlighters?