BY KYLIE COSMETICS #35 in Highlighter

The #KylieCosmetics Kylighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each Kylighter single comes with 1 pressed illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

• Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?4 Answers
  • Hey Girlies Are These Any Good?? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
  • "i ordered the kylighters and i am so glad that i did! the formula is smooth, creamy, and so bright! i love the way it goes on my face and highlights me. i think the price is reasonable and the packaging is gorgeous. i would buy this again for sure! worth the money!" in 35 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful for medium skin tones. i love the beautiful golden shimmer that is subtle but still there. it is a little powdery but it’s definitely still beautiful and worth the buy." in 27 reviews
  • "i borrowed this from a friend and holy i instantly thought about purchasing one for myself. the champagne undertone was beautiful on my fair skin and showed up easily. i've only had one other highlighter outbeat this product, and it was a part of a pallette i no longer own. definitely would recommend." in 22 reviews
Mariel C.
Columbus, GA
Review for: French Vanilla, Salted Caramel more...
I have the colors French vanilla and salted caramel in the Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters these are extremely pigmented and a little goes a long way! You get a lot of product for what you pay! They also feel so creamy and blend well! A great highlight!!
Jennifer  N.
Newark, CA
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
I was really excited when she came out with highlighters I ordered it and when she came out with it and it was really good until I had it swatched it on my finger I tried to transfer it to my wrist and not a lot of pigment transferred to my wrist there was still a lot of product on my finger and when I press down on the pallet it made like a dent in it feels like Greece and it doesn’t really have a lot of pigmeat want you apply it with the brush on your face
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Review for: French Vanilla, Cotton Candy Cream more...
Was super excited for these but sadly not impressed. While the colors were pretty in the pan, both cotton candy creme and the vanilla looked identical when swatched. I had to rub quite a bit to get a decent payoff, and unfortunately there was little to no payoff when using an actual highlighting brush and applying to the face. I tried using setting spray and a few other methods because I really wanted these to work, but ultimately ended up reselling them because the quality just wasn’t there.
Madeline E.
I love this highlighter! It’s one of my favorites. I have the shade strawberry shortcake. I think this is worth the money. It’s not as blinding as many of my other highlights but I do this is an absolutely stunning highlight!
Shannon J.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Chocolate Cherry more...
I own the chocolate cherry kylighter and thought that would work best for my tan/medium skin tone. I do like the product a lot however I will try more colors because the “cherry” portion of this one is a bit too red for me.
Alyssa T.
Horrible ! For the price your basically paying for Kylie's name because this product is not good what so ever ! The glosses from her are my favorite but these not at all! Don't waste your money on this when you can buy her beautiful glosses!
Ashley A.
Candler, FL
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
Light weight cute packaging little expensive but it’s Kyle and I had to try very sheer but visible I recommend I ordered mine off her website easy delivery very nice I would buy it again it was my first time purchasing 💕it
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
Review for: French Vanilla, Cotton Candy Cream more...
Kylie’s highlighter formula is so soft and buildable. I recommend these to anyone who loves an intense highlight as well as a subtle one on some days. This highlight can be used for people who love both since its so buildable!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Kayla V.
Monroeville, PA
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
I have so many other highlighters that cost so much less and have better pay off. Again, you are paying for the name but they should be better. The color looks very nice on the skin but i personally could find better.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?
Georgie A.
Alicia F.
Sydney
Worth the hype
Kassidy T.
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters how do these compare to cheap drugstore highlighters?