BY KYLIE COSMETICS

The #KylieCosmetics Kylighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each Kylighter single comes with 1 pressed illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

• Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?5 Answers
  • Hey Girlies Are These Any Good?? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kyli...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
  • "i ordered the kylighters and i am so glad that i did! the formula is smooth, creamy, and so bright! i love the way it goes on my face and highlights me. i think the price is reasonable and the packaging is gorgeous. i would buy this again for sure! worth the money!" in 35 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful for medium skin tones. i love the beautiful golden shimmer that is subtle but still there. it is a little powdery but it’s definitely still beautiful and worth the buy." in 27 reviews
  • "i borrowed this from a friend and holy i instantly thought about purchasing one for myself. the champagne undertone was beautiful on my fair skin and showed up easily. i've only had one other highlighter outbeat this product, and it was a part of a pallette i no longer own. definitely would recommend." in 22 reviews
zoey d.
Denham Springs, LA
Review for: French Vanilla more...
NOT PIGMENTED AT ALL. the only reason it has two stars is because the little glow it did give was nice. very subtle but the glow it gives you is more of a wet look rather then a glow.
Gabby G.
Sebastopol, CA
Review for: Chocolate Cherry more...
i got this for my birthday i like it but i think it's a little to sparkly for me, it's pretty pigmented would recommend if u like a sparkly shimmery highlighter!
Lina M.
Staten Island
Loovee kylighter. My fave is banana split. Perfect amount of glow without looking cakey or excessive. Received it as a gift and it is one of my favorite gifts 🎊🎁
Cynthia S.
Kailua, Hi
Love this highlighter, which I know isnt a popular opinion. If you get past the first layer from it being compacted, this highlighter is BLINDING! I have to be careful to not put too much which only 1 dip in.
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
One of my favorites for everyday looks because it’s subtle but still buildable and I love the drip look on the highlighter it’s self because I’m a sucker from imprints and designs in makeup.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
Review for: French Vanilla more...
This highlighter is my absolute favorite it’s HIGHbeams for sure. The glow is out of this world. Go Kylie cosmetics Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
I have one Kilighter. I pay off is decent of this highlighter if you like a subtle glow. I enjoy a blinding highlight so i have to apply a decent amount to get the effect i want
member-9436c
Review for: French Vanilla more...
I love how natural this highlighter looks. Definitely NOT for you if you want a blinding, one swipe, effect. It is buildable though, and soft. I would purchase again, but it isn’t something I tend to reach for on a daily basis.
Alexandra M.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Chocolate Cherry, Strawberry Shortcake more...
The formula is actually very nice. I wouldn’t explain the feel of the product as buttery, but almost wet. It is extremely smooth and there aren’t chunks of glitter, which is a plus! The product glides on your cheek with no hesitation.I feel comfortable wearing in a professional setting and feeling like I still have life in my face. It is very buildable if you really want that pop of glow which I love! Pigmentation is fantastic!
Ciara A.
kylie’s highlighters are pretty nice. you can definitely build up the intensity of the glow to what you want. the highlighters can be a powdery but it’s nothing awful.
make u.
Are they pigmented 😍
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Which color is y’alls favorite? Banana split keeps catching my eye, but I already have yellows/golds
Jisel.
I've seen some bad reviews about this highlighter and I don't know if I should purchase it
Brittany A.
Belleville, ON
Hey girls!! is the Salted Caramel highlighter really worth the money.???