BY KYLIE COSMETICS #64 in Highlighter

The #KylieCosmetics Kylighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each Kylighter single comes with 1 pressed illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

• Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?5 Answers
  • Hey Girlies Are These Any Good?? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kyli...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
  • "i ordered the kylighters and i am so glad that i did! the formula is smooth, creamy, and so bright! i love the way it goes on my face and highlights me. i think the price is reasonable and the packaging is gorgeous. i would buy this again for sure! worth the money!" in 35 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful for medium skin tones. i love the beautiful golden shimmer that is subtle but still there. it is a little powdery but it’s definitely still beautiful and worth the buy." in 27 reviews
  • "i borrowed this from a friend and holy i instantly thought about purchasing one for myself. the champagne undertone was beautiful on my fair skin and showed up easily. i've only had one other highlighter outbeat this product, and it was a part of a pallette i no longer own. definitely would recommend." in 22 reviews
Brooke S.
Bellingham
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
I absolutely love this product!! The color is very sheer and goes on very smooth. It last all day long and glows in the light perfectly. This works for all skin types and I would definitely get it again.
Makenzie C.
Arkport, NY
Review for: Strawberry Shortcake more...
I was honestly really surprised that I liked this as much as I do! It's so natural looking but also very bright, which I love. It's very pigmented and goes on really smooth. I think it's worth the price!
Autumn B.
Arkadelphia
Review for: Banana Split, Strawberry Shortcake more...
I freaking love Kylie Cosmetics! Especially the Kylighter's and matte lipsticks! The kylighter's work really good and last all day! They have a very shimmery finish! I would definitely buy them again!
Shannon H.
Newton, AL
You kind of have to rub off the top layer. After that it's a beautiful highlight not to much but just enough. It very smooth and they almost feel very soft in the packaging
Diana R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love Kylie. I'm addicted to her makeup line. I really like her highlighters. They show up on my skin beautifully. I own two of them and will probably get two more soon.
Caitee G.
Fulton, MS
I absolutely love this highlighter! It’s wonderful and leaves you glowing to the gods! It has met everyone of my expectations and I will definitely be purchasing this high quality brand again!
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
Well first of all, I am 1000% obsessed with all of Kylie's makeup and her entire line because of the quality, design , packaging, and just about everything else. Ordering this is giving yourself an extra Christmas!
Morgan L.
Review for: French Vanilla, Salted Caramel more...
I had such high hopes for her highlighters, but unfortunately they fell short. The pigmentation wasn’t there, and it doesn’t show much unless you use your finger. I wouldn’t buy again unless she completely changes the formula.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
I have “Cotton Candy Cream” and the formula is great. It’s easy to blend, goes well on my light skin tone, and you can definitely build to create a blinding look.
Gabby G.
Sebastopol, CA
Review for: Chocolate Cherry more...
i got this for my birthday i like it but i think it's a little to sparkly for me, it's pretty pigmented would recommend if u like a sparkly shimmery highlighter!
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?
Jisel.
I've seen some bad reviews about this highlighter and I don't know if I should purchase it
make u.
Are they pigmented 😍
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Which color is y’alls favorite? Banana split keeps catching my eye, but I already have yellows/golds
Kaylin H.