BY KYLIE COSMETICS #39 in Highlighter

The #KylieCosmetics Kylighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each Kylighter single comes with 1 pressed illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

• Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?4 Answers
  • Hey Girlies Are These Any Good?? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
  • "i ordered the kylighters and i am so glad that i did! the formula is smooth, creamy, and so bright! i love the way it goes on my face and highlights me. i think the price is reasonable and the packaging is gorgeous. i would buy this again for sure! worth the money!" in 35 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful for medium skin tones. i love the beautiful golden shimmer that is subtle but still there. it is a little powdery but it’s definitely still beautiful and worth the buy." in 27 reviews
  • "i borrowed this from a friend and holy i instantly thought about purchasing one for myself. the champagne undertone was beautiful on my fair skin and showed up easily. i've only had one other highlighter outbeat this product, and it was a part of a pallette i no longer own. definitely would recommend." in 22 reviews
Natalie L.
Wilmington, MA
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
This is an ok highlighter. Is it worth $22? Absolutely not, you are really paying for the name on this one. It takes a lot of packing it on for there to be any amount of pigmentation. There is a weird overspray layer you have to break through to get to the good part of the highlighter. I have many more highlighters that I prefer over this one. If you love Kylie and want to collect her products then go for it, but if not, to me, it’s not worth it. It also comes in this really cheap cardboard packaging and for $22 I expected more. I don’t exactly regret buying it, but I definitely won’t repurchase it.
Rosa V.
Review for: Banana Split more...
I was exited to try this though i was nottt a fan of her lip kits so when i got this i set my hopes too high this highlighter looks cheaply made you have to go over billion times to get the amount you want i have cheap brands of highlighters with a more buttery substance this i would not recommend .
Lillia D.
Review for: French Vanilla, Banana Split more...
So these highlighters are some of my favorite highlighters. Perfect for a night out or everyday wear thanks to their buildable coverage! They do not get powdery when you use them and have a beautiful shine. Highly recommend for highlighter hoarders!!!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
These are nice highlighters but they are not as great as her loose highlighters. I find the pigment is ok, but the highlight is usually long lasting. The packaging is really cute and unique. I find this highlighter is better for a more subtle highlight.
✌️️❤️Ari❤️✌️️ Z.
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
This product is great! It gives a blinding glow to any skin tone! It has a medium amount if pigment and some fallout. It works on all skin types but watch out if you are having some texture. I would buy again and cant wait to try the other colors!
Esmeralda D.
Review for: Strawberry Shortcake more...
I love highlighters and this one is so amazing is so shimmery peach color it matches with my undertone. I love the shimmery finish it glows and is long lasting. I will recommend for all my ladies and men who love a duey finish and a healthy glow.
Kara K.
Plains, PA
I love my kylighter and use it all the time! I have one in shade French vanilla. What I love about these products is that they are buildable. If you decide that you want a Glow from with in or a glow you can see from space, you can achieve the look you’re going for.
♥Tessa_luvs_u M.
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
This product is really good, it gives you that shine that could possibly blind someone😁 The color is also very pretty. The finish is shimmery. It is also long lasting. I would absolutely buy this again and I do recommend others to try this.
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
It’s safe to this that this is my most favorite lipstick ever. No seriously, I own almost ever color. I love the formula. It’s extremely long lasting. It could probably last 2-3 days if I wanted to. No other lipstick I’ve owned compares.
Bree S.
I hate her blush and highlighters. They are not as loose as Becca and others, nor are they as pigmented making it harder to apply. Huge disappointment. They don’t break easily due to the chunky case like Becca and others though which is a benefit.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?
Georgie A.
Alicia F.
Sydney
Worth the hype
Kassidy T.
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters how do these compare to cheap drugstore highlighters?