BY KYLIE COSMETICS

The #KylieCosmetics Kylighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each Kylighter single comes with 1 pressed illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

• Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?5 Answers
  • Hey Girlies Are These Any Good?? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kyli...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
  • "i ordered the kylighters and i am so glad that i did! the formula is smooth, creamy, and so bright! i love the way it goes on my face and highlights me. i think the price is reasonable and the packaging is gorgeous. i would buy this again for sure! worth the money!" in 35 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful for medium skin tones. i love the beautiful golden shimmer that is subtle but still there. it is a little powdery but it’s definitely still beautiful and worth the buy." in 27 reviews
  • "i borrowed this from a friend and holy i instantly thought about purchasing one for myself. the champagne undertone was beautiful on my fair skin and showed up easily. i've only had one other highlighter outbeat this product, and it was a part of a pallette i no longer own. definitely would recommend." in 22 reviews
Courtney R.
Del city
I have the French vanilla kylighter and I love it. You get a large square package and a very reasonable amount of product. It is very pigmented and beautiful on your skin.
Taylor C.
Great color and packaging but wasn’t impressed with the pigment. Had to use a lot to actually be able to see it on the skin. Not as impressed as I’d liked to have been.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Review for: French Vanilla more...
This highlighter is very disappointing , it’s very sheer and not too glowy I’m into a beaming highlight I love her Loose ones way better these are too firmly pressed !
caitlin L.
Rock Hill
These are not going to give you a blinding glow, but they are beautiful. The give you a nice glow from within. If you like natural highlights, you will fall in love with these!
member-5a85e
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
I really liked how it looked on me, because of my skin color, however there was a thin layer of pure glitter on this highlighter. I did not appreciate that. The highlight is nice if you like a soft glow.
Kayla V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
This product works as a highlighter for darker tones or even as a bronzer for lighter tones. I found it worked best with a wet blender even though I wanted to just use a brush
Gabrielle W.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
For starters, this shade is my favorite out of all of them. It’s a rose gold shade that comes off a bit sheer but you have to spray your brush to get the most pigmentation.
Malia S.
Minneapolis
OBSESSED I have three - salted caramel, cotton candy cream and French vanilla. Salted caramel is by far my favorite. Such a nice glow no super glittery which I like.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Salted Caramel, Strawberry Shortcake more...
I really love these pressed “kylighters” ! They are very heavy and feel so lux. The mirror inside the packaging is huge and I’m totally in love with it. The wide range of selection of colors is amazing and they are so soft. I do think they may be pressed a little hard, so if you want to get a great pigment out of it you may have to double dip, which I don’t mind at all! Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
make u.
Are they pigmented 😍
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Which color is y’alls favorite? Banana split keeps catching my eye, but I already have yellows/golds
Jisel.
I've seen some bad reviews about this highlighter and I don't know if I should purchase it
Brittany A.
Belleville, ON
Hey girls!! is the Salted Caramel highlighter really worth the money.???