BY KYLIE COSMETICS #39 in Highlighter

The #KylieCosmetics Kylighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each Kylighter single comes with 1 pressed illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

• Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?4 Answers
  • Hey Girlies Are These Any Good?? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
  • "i ordered the kylighters and i am so glad that i did! the formula is smooth, creamy, and so bright! i love the way it goes on my face and highlights me. i think the price is reasonable and the packaging is gorgeous. i would buy this again for sure! worth the money!" in 35 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful for medium skin tones. i love the beautiful golden shimmer that is subtle but still there. it is a little powdery but it’s definitely still beautiful and worth the buy." in 27 reviews
  • "i borrowed this from a friend and holy i instantly thought about purchasing one for myself. the champagne undertone was beautiful on my fair skin and showed up easily. i've only had one other highlighter outbeat this product, and it was a part of a pallette i no longer own. definitely would recommend." in 22 reviews
Sianna S.
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
I love this highlighter! It's very pigmented and lasts a long time. It doesn't cost too much considering it works like a charm. It has a nice subtle hint of pink which I love.
Ashley B.
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
This highlighter is gorgeous! I have the shade "cotton candy cream" and it's a golden light pink shade. The pigment is definitely there and it just melts into your skin.
Taylor C.
Great color and packaging but wasn’t impressed with the pigment. Had to use a lot to actually be able to see it on the skin. Not as impressed as I’d liked to have been.
Caitee G.
Tremont
I absolutely love this highlighter! It’s wonderful and leaves you glowing to the gods! It has met everyone of my expectations and I will definitely be purchasing this high quality brand again!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Janeigne N.
Review for: French Vanilla more...
This highlighter is very disappointing , it’s very sheer and not too glowy I’m into a beaming highlight I love her Loose ones way better these are too firmly pressed !
member-5a85e
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
I really liked how it looked on me, because of my skin color, however there was a thin layer of pure glitter on this highlighter. I did not appreciate that. The highlight is nice if you like a soft glow.
Kayla V.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
This product works as a highlighter for darker tones or even as a bronzer for lighter tones. I found it worked best with a wet blender even though I wanted to just use a brush
Gabriella K.
Great Neck, NY
Review for: French Vanilla more...
This product costs a lot of money but was totally worth it. It was super pigmented and gave my skin an amazing glow. Overall, very good product and very easy to apply.
Gabrielle W.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
For starters, this shade is my favorite out of all of them. It’s a rose gold shade that comes off a bit sheer but you have to spray your brush to get the most pigmentation.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?
Georgie A.
Alicia F.
Sydney
Worth the hype
Kassidy T.
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters how do these compare to cheap drugstore highlighters?