BY KYLIE COSMETICS #87 in Highlighter

The #KylieCosmetics Kylighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each Kylighter single comes with 1 pressed illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

• Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?5 Answers
  • Hey Girlies Are These Any Good?? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kyli...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
  • "i ordered the kylighters and i am so glad that i did! the formula is smooth, creamy, and so bright! i love the way it goes on my face and highlights me. i think the price is reasonable and the packaging is gorgeous. i would buy this again for sure! worth the money!" in 35 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful for medium skin tones. i love the beautiful golden shimmer that is subtle but still there. it is a little powdery but it’s definitely still beautiful and worth the buy." in 27 reviews
  • "i borrowed this from a friend and holy i instantly thought about purchasing one for myself. the champagne undertone was beautiful on my fair skin and showed up easily. i've only had one other highlighter outbeat this product, and it was a part of a pallette i no longer own. definitely would recommend." in 22 reviews
Gabi L.
Jeffersonville
I like them they are nice, but for me personally I could use an it more glow. The consistency is great the packaging is so amazingly stunning. So I would recommend this to the people out there who love a the more on the sheer side of highlighters.
Ari Z.
W Bloomfield, MI
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
This product is great! It gives a blinding glow to any skin tone! It has a medium amount if pigment and some fallout. It works on all skin types but watch out if you are having some texture. I would buy again and cant wait to try the other colors!
Esmeralda D.
Review for: Strawberry Shortcake more...
I love highlighters and this one is so amazing is so shimmery peach color it matches with my undertone. I love the shimmery finish it glows and is long lasting. I will recommend for all my ladies and men who love a duey finish and a healthy glow.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
it’s a really pretty product but it’s over priced for the way it applies. it doesn’t apply as easily as other highlighters. the packaging is really cute and it does have a lot of shades to choose from. I prefer her blushes over her highlighters.
Meredith L.
I love this highlighter. It is definitely one that you build up to get your perfect highlight which I love. The color is so beautiful lasts all day. These highlighters are also not that badly priced considering how much product you get out of them.
Kayla P.
Review for: Strawberry Shortcake more...
I love this, it is very pigmented and it has pink undertones. I’m shook at the price of this. It’s better when you apply with your finger and it’s very long lasting. I would definitely purchase again.
Lauren A.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Strawberry Shortcake more...
This is great to use as an every day highlighter. It’s not too much of a glow for an every day look. The only con is I feel like i kind of had to use a lot to achieve the glow I wanted. It’s not my favorite, but I definitely still use it.
Joanna H.
Wirtz, VA
Review for: French Vanilla, Salted Caramel more...
Talk about a POPPIN’ highlighter— I love to pop this on my trendy brides and see their jaws hit the floor when they see the impact. Not for the faint hearted—
Buildable and impactful! ❤️
Bree S.
I hate her blush and highlighters. They are not as loose as Becca and others, nor are they as pigmented making it harder to apply. Huge disappointment. They don’t break easily due to the chunky case like Becca and others though which is a benefit.
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
It’s safe to this that this is my most favorite lipstick ever. No seriously, I own almost ever color. I love the formula. It’s extremely long lasting. It could probably last 2-3 days if I wanted to. No other lipstick I’ve owned compares.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?
make u.
Are they pigmented 😍
Jisel.
I've seen some bad reviews about this highlighter and I don't know if I should purchase it
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Which color is y’alls favorite? Banana split keeps catching my eye, but I already have yellows/golds
Kaylin H.