BY KYLIE COSMETICS #85 in Highlighter

The #KylieCosmetics Kylighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each Kylighter single comes with 1 pressed illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

• Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?5 Answers
  • Hey Girlies Are These Any Good?? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kyli...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
  • "i ordered the kylighters and i am so glad that i did! the formula is smooth, creamy, and so bright! i love the way it goes on my face and highlights me. i think the price is reasonable and the packaging is gorgeous. i would buy this again for sure! worth the money!" in 35 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful for medium skin tones. i love the beautiful golden shimmer that is subtle but still there. it is a little powdery but it’s definitely still beautiful and worth the buy." in 27 reviews
  • "i borrowed this from a friend and holy i instantly thought about purchasing one for myself. the champagne undertone was beautiful on my fair skin and showed up easily. i've only had one other highlighter outbeat this product, and it was a part of a pallette i no longer own. definitely would recommend." in 22 reviews
Lucas L.
Tampa
Review for: Salted Caramel more...
So I love Kylie Jenner so maybe I’m biased , the highlighter had champagne undertones but it was that pigmented I had to swipe a couple of times before it would really pop, it’s really inexpensive so I would recommended to people just starting to wear makeup
Jasmine L.
Yuba City, CA
Surprisingly, this pink highlighter shade looks beautiful on medium/tan skin. I was skeptical at first because it's pink, but it honestly looks amazing as a highlighter! It's a subtle highlighter, but you can build it up to whatever intensity you want!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like these highlighters.... they are super subtle tho, so if you’re looking for a bam highlighter this is not the one for you. If you want a more subtle glow, this will certainly give that. I like cotton candy cream, it is super flattering on my skin tone.
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Not good at all. I can barely pick of any product with my brush or my finger. The colors barely come through. Also the packaging is super cheap looking and almost looks like it will fall apart. Wouldn’t recommend especially with it costing as much as it does
Jenn M.
Miami
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
This highlighter will do fine. It’s pretty pigmented but doesn’t blend as well as others. I prefer other Kylie products over the highlighters but will sometimes add this to my eye shadow. I probably won’t purchase this again but I will continue to use it.
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
Kylie Jenner really knows how to impress, the highlighter is one of my favorites! So pigmented and such a pretty color. I have multiple highlighters but Kylie and they are all pigmented and last a long time. Only downfall is the price, a little steep but worth it.
Briana A.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
This is my go to highlighter! I wear it everyday. It has more of a champagne look instead of a pink, and it's very shiny! At first swipe it doesn't seem very pigmented, but once you really use the product you realize it is very pigmented and beautiful!
Sarah S.
Ashford, CT
Review for: French Vanilla more...
I’m in LOVE with kylighters! They are so much better than I thought! A little swatch in your face is all you need, the glow of these highlighters is crazy! It is however a little difficult to get some on your brush so I use my fingers. Would defiantly buy again!
Victoria A.
Kearny , NJ
Review for: French Vanilla more...
i wasn’t expecting to like this highlighter but the packaging was very nice, the texture is buttery and pigmented but the color vanilla is perfect for Olive toned light skin tone like myself. It’s a little more on the golden side. would recommend it !!
mk P.
Atmore
Too powdery and doesn’t give a good glow. Really have to get into the product to receive a nice amount of glow. Isn’t the worst I’ve tried but definitely isn’t the best!
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?
make u.
Are they pigmented 😍
Jisel.
I've seen some bad reviews about this highlighter and I don't know if I should purchase it
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Which color is y’alls favorite? Banana split keeps catching my eye, but I already have yellows/golds
Kaylin H.