BY KYLIE COSMETICS #35 in Highlighter

The #KylieCosmetics Kylighter single is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie glow. Each Kylighter single comes with 1 pressed illuminating powder highlighter that can be used to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

• Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?4 Answers
  • Hey Girlies Are These Any Good?? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters
  • "i ordered the kylighters and i am so glad that i did! the formula is smooth, creamy, and so bright! i love the way it goes on my face and highlights me. i think the price is reasonable and the packaging is gorgeous. i would buy this again for sure! worth the money!" in 35 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so beautiful for medium skin tones. i love the beautiful golden shimmer that is subtle but still there. it is a little powdery but it’s definitely still beautiful and worth the buy." in 27 reviews
  • "i borrowed this from a friend and holy i instantly thought about purchasing one for myself. the champagne undertone was beautiful on my fair skin and showed up easily. i've only had one other highlighter outbeat this product, and it was a part of a pallette i no longer own. definitely would recommend." in 22 reviews
Briana A.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Cotton Candy Cream more...
This is my go to highlighter! I wear it everyday. It has more of a champagne look instead of a pink, and it's very shiny! At first swipe it doesn't seem very pigmented, but once you really use the product you realize it is very pigmented and beautiful!
Victoria A.
Review for: French Vanilla more...
i wasn’t expecting to like this highlighter but the packaging was very nice, the texture is buttery and pigmented but the color vanilla is perfect for Olive toned light skin tone like myself. It’s a little more on the golden side. would recommend it !!
Gabi L.
Jeffersonville
I like them they are nice, but for me personally I could use an it more glow. The consistency is great the packaging is so amazingly stunning. So I would recommend this to the people out there who love a the more on the sheer side of highlighters.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
it’s a really pretty product but it’s over priced for the way it applies. it doesn’t apply as easily as other highlighters. the packaging is really cute and it does have a lot of shades to choose from. I prefer her blushes over her highlighters.
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
Review for: French Vanilla more...
I love this highlighter this is my daily highlighter for everyday. Even without makeup I moisturize and add this to the high points of my face and my skin looks instantly awesome
Meredith L.
I love this highlighter. It is definitely one that you build up to get your perfect highlight which I love. The color is so beautiful lasts all day. These highlighters are also not that badly priced considering how much product you get out of them.
Joanna H.
Review for: French Vanilla, Salted Caramel more...
Talk about a POPPIN’ highlighter— I love to pop this on my trendy brides and see their jaws hit the floor when they see the impact. Not for the faint hearted—
Buildable and impactful! ❤️
Kayla P.
Review for: Strawberry Shortcake more...
I love this, it is very pigmented and it has pink undertones. I’m shook at the price of this. It’s better when you apply with your finger and it’s very long lasting. I would definitely purchase again.
Nae B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Strawberry Shortcake more...
I tried this highlighter because i wanted to try a soft highlighter and wow this was so pretty. It wasnt blinding (im not really into that kind of highlight so i loved this product) it really just gives a flow from w/i look! Super cute
Kelsey D.
Greensboro
Review for: French Vanilla, Banana Split, Strawberry Shortcake more...
Some people may down play this product but I really enjoy it. It gives you a very nice highlight. I personally don't like the packaging but that the only negative I have. I would def buy again especially in the French vanilla shade.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Who has cotton candy cream?! Thoughts? Other favorites?
Georgie A.
Alicia F.
Sydney
Worth the hype
Kassidy T.
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Kylighters how do these compare to cheap drugstore highlighters?