BY KYLIE COSMETICS #40 in Makeup Palettes

The Koko Kollection Pressed Powder Face Palette contains:

• 1 Satin Pressed Powder Blush (net weight / pods net 1 X 8.5 grams / 1 X 0.30 oz)
  • 2 Pressed Illuminating Powder (net weight / pods net 2 X 4.5 grams / 1 X 0.16 oz)
  • 1 Matte Pressed Powder Bronzer (net weight / pods net 1 X 7.5 grams / 1 X 0.26 oz)

The Koko Kollection Face Palette contains 1 Satin Powder Blush, 2 Pressed Illuminating Powders and 1 Matte Pressed Powder Bronzer:

Rodeo Drive is a warm pink satin.

Troop Beverly Hills is a shimmering soft gold.

90210 is a shimmering golden peach.

Hollywood Blvd is a satin medium bronze.

Satin Pressed Powder Blush
The satin pressed powder blush (Rodeo Drive) is a soft, buildable blush that can be used to create the perfect flush.

Pressed Illuminating Powder
The pressed illuminating powder highlighter (Troop Beverly Hills, 90210) is a silky, shimmering highlighter that can be used to create your perfect customized glow.

Matte Pressed Powder Bronzer
The matte pressed powder bronzer (Hollywood Blvd) is a soft, blend-able bronzer that can be used to create the perfect subtle glow.

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Koko Kollection Face Palette
  • "this a a very great and pretty in pink product and i would love to use this in a makeup tutorial and pointing u guys out to everyone @influenster" in 10 reviews
  • "i like a more blinding highlight and the two in this palette weren’t the bronzer looked orange on me" in 7 reviews
Kristine S.
Omaha, NE
My husband purchased this palette for me as a surprise gift and I’m in love!!! The color payoff is wonderful! The bronzer looks light at first it called Hollywood BLVD but when you put it on it’s buildable. It’s silky too but I did notice when I swatched it with my finger that it had a little glitter??? When I used a bronzer brush and applied it i didn’t see it on my face. I checked when I was out running errands too no visible glitter. Ok so, the blush is called Rodeo Drive and it’s a really nice pinky coral. I thought it would be really pink but also went on soft silky and is buildable. There are two illuminating powders and I have only used 1 so far. Troop Beverly Hills is the illuminating powder I used today and It wasn’t blinding but def looks hot on. I prefer to use this one more for everyday. The other illuminating powder isn’t glittery so that’s a plus! Overall, I’m in love with this palette and I will use up every last drop of it. This is my first Kylie product and I think it’s good quality and nice for everyday use.
Laura G.
I love this palette. I love me a good highlighter, bronzer and blush, so getting all three of those products in one palette was a great grab. The bronzer goes on so well with great pigment, a little goes a long way and it looks amazing. In the packaging it looks slightly shimmered but goes on pretty matte, which I liked. The blush is a beautiful color and looks great daily. And the two highlighters were great colors and went on flawlessly as well. I know a big complaint is the highlighter is a little subtle, but it's definitely buildable, giving variety in what you feel like wearing that day. If you want blinding highlighter, you have to build it, but it's definitely possible. Love this palette!!
Michelle C.
I got this during one of her 40% off because I don’t think it’s worth the original price. Yes it’s a bronzer, blush and 2 highlighters, but I do not love the highlighters, I think they accentuate my skin texture. The bronzer is pretty but can look orangey if heavy handed. The blush is beautiful but it’s very pigmented and that is something not necessarily good for a blush. They blend really well. Overall I like it but wouldn’t buy again.
Amanda J.
This palette is just okay. The packaging is nice. Good formula. I wish the highlight showed up better. I like my highlight to be blinding. The bronzer does not look good against my pale skin. The bronzer honestly makes my skin look really muddy. The blush is a pretty pink shade. My favorite part about this palette is the blush. This palette is not worth the money spent. I do not recommend!
Liz S.
Lansing, MI
I didn’t know if I would love this palette because both the bronzer and blush have shimmer but I really like them! The bronzer had a beautiful tone to it and the blush is such a pretty color. The one downside would be that the highlights are kind of chunky glitter instead of smooth shimmer but they can still look nice.
Victoria A.
This palette is the best formula and highly worth it of everything in her collection. If you are only looking to buy one thing. I would bypass everything else and just get this. You will not be disappointed. Unless you are a deep skin tone. I am not sure that the bronzer would work, but the blush and highlighters would.
Lauren S.
Holdenville, OK
Pretty good palette. I enjoy the blush and highlighters. The bronzer is a little to light, I think it definitely favors lighter skin tones. I think it’s a good palette, but I will be choosing something different next time. It’s pretty average. I would enjoy some different versions of the palette.
Torry D.
Bristol, RI
I really enjoy this palette, it has a little of everything. I’m not much of a blush girl, but I LOVE the blush in this, it’s soft smooth and buildable. The bronzer as well, and I love that it isn’t matte, has some shimmers in it but not too shimmery. The highlighters are GORGEOUS very blinding.
Luana R.
Davenport, FL
I got this palette as part of the Koko collection bundle. The formula it great and very pigmented. Didn't really care for the bronzer as much just because it isn't matte and I like to use matte bronzers but that's just my preference. All in all it's great for a everyday use.
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
this is such a great do it all palette! it's so nice to get my foundation on and then to be able to take out this palette to finish out the rest of my face. the bronzer is a great shade, not too warm and not too cool. great for bronzing up your face all over and controuring if you have a more fair skin tone. the blush is sooo pretty, and very pigmented so you don't need much! the highlighter colors are super pretty alone, but even prettier blended together. each of the products blends so well! definitely would recommend this 10/10 times.
Muna V.
43007
I love kylie brand
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this super pigmented?
Battery G.
Waynesburg
Is this product reasonable for the cost
Janeigne N.
Are the shades pigmented ?