BY KYLIE COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

The Koko Kollection Pressed Powder Face Palette contains:

• 1 Satin Pressed Powder Blush (net weight / pods net 1 X 8.5 grams / 1 X 0.30 oz)
  • 2 Pressed Illuminating Powder (net weight / pods net 2 X 4.5 grams / 1 X 0.16 oz)
  • 1 Matte Pressed Powder Bronzer (net weight / pods net 1 X 7.5 grams / 1 X 0.26 oz)

The Koko Kollection Face Palette contains 1 Satin Powder Blush, 2 Pressed Illuminating Powders and 1 Matte Pressed Powder Bronzer:

Rodeo Drive is a warm pink satin.

Troop Beverly Hills is a shimmering soft gold.

90210 is a shimmering golden peach.

Hollywood Blvd is a satin medium bronze.

Satin Pressed Powder Blush
The satin pressed powder blush (Rodeo Drive) is a soft, buildable blush that can be used to create the perfect flush.

Pressed Illuminating Powder
The pressed illuminating powder highlighter (Troop Beverly Hills, 90210) is a silky, shimmering highlighter that can be used to create your perfect customized glow.

Matte Pressed Powder Bronzer
The matte pressed powder bronzer (Hollywood Blvd) is a soft, blend-able bronzer that can be used to create the perfect subtle glow.

• I want this 😍😍😍 @influenster @kylieCosmetics1 Answers
  • Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Koko Kollection Face Palette Wou...1 Answers
  • kkw or koko k collection ? Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Koko ...1 Answers
Lulu K.
Ypsilanti, MI
I am a relatively tan girl and this is perfect for me. The bronzer is not glittery so it doesn't look like i got dunked in a glitter tank, but it does glow. The highlight is not as bright as I want it but it's stunning for a subtle look. For the blush, a little goes a long way. It's all very blendable and buildable. Love love love this palette! It makes me look sunkissed and beach bomb no matter what!
Lindsey S.
I really like the KoKo Collection, I have purchased every part of it that has been released. I love using every component of this pallet, I have naturally rosey cheeks so the blush I actually use as more of an eyeshadow and I love it. The bronzer is nice when I want a more neutral looks and I’m in love with both highlighters! All of it lasts awhile too.
Victoria A.
This palette is the best formula and highly worth it of everything in her collection. If you are only looking to buy one thing. I would bypass everything else and just get this. You will not be disappointed. Unless you are a deep skin tone. I am not sure that the bronzer would work, but the blush and highlighters would.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am crazy about this palette! I use this palette everyday. It’s easy to apply as well as blend. The blush offers a beautiful pink color and the contour is perfect, not too dark but not too light, I️ have more of an olive color skin tone as well. I love that the palette offers my contour blush and highlight options.
Natali L.
Loved it but it’s particularly for girls that are lighter than me. The bronzer blended to well with my skin and the blush wasn’t dark enough for me. I gave it to my cousin and she LOVED IT and it looked gorg on her and she’s lighter in complexion than I am. So it worked out!
Luana R.
Orlando
I got this palette as part of the Koko collection bundle. The formula it great and very pigmented. Didn't really care for the bronzer as much just because it isn't matte and I like to use matte bronzers but that's just my preference. All in all it's great for a everyday use.
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
this is such a great do it all palette! it's so nice to get my foundation on and then to be able to take out this palette to finish out the rest of my face. the bronzer is a great shade, not too warm and not too cool. great for bronzing up your face all over and controuring if you have a more fair skin tone. the blush is sooo pretty, and very pigmented so you don't need much! the highlighter colors are super pretty alone, but even prettier blended together. each of the products blends so well! definitely would recommend this 10/10 times.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I love this blush and bronzer and the color vibrancy they have. The highlighter on the other hand doesn’t have the same effect. You really have to fake it on to have the effect. The packaging is great and still keeps the look from the KoKo collection lip colors.
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
Another amazing product by king Kylie that surpassed my expectations by a mile ! This is literally perfect for everyone’s skin tone, it can be as subtle or as bold as you want it depending on how much you put on.. i will definitely buy this again when i run out ! EVERYONE GO TO KYLIE COSMETICS! It’s the ONLY place you can get authentic Kylie products! The picture below was taking without flash on my very pale arm.
Alyssa M.
High Ridge , MO
I bought this when it went 60% off back in July and came with 4 free Koko lipkits. The bronzer is probably the best item in the kit. The blush is WAY too pink, it almost looks funny on, and the highlighter really doesn’t work well unless you apply multiple coats of it.
Muna V.