BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesKylie Cosmetics
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow

by Kylie Cosmetics

Contains:

• 1 Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette (net weight / pods net 12 X 1.40 grams / 12 X 0.05 oz)

• 1 medium-size tapered blending brush

The #KylieCosmetics Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie eye. Each Royal Peach Palette comes with 12 pressed powder eye shadows that can be used together to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

Each Royal Peach Palette contains the following shades:

Sorbet (matte finish light tangerine)

Seashell (metallic finish pink champagne)

Peachy (matte finish bright peach)

Royal (satin finish bright royal blue)

Queen Bee (metallic finish shimmering caramel)

Duke (metallic finish red copper)

Duchess (metallic finish bright cinnamon

Sandy (matte finish medium tan)

Mojito (metallic finish golden green)

North Star (metallic finish soft lilac)

Crush (satin finish peachy pink)

Cinnamon (matte finish burnt orange)

I love the colors of this palette. The pigmentation is good? How can I get a sample of this product?
Kylie Cosmetics The Burgundy Palette Kyshadows I really like this palette can I have a sample?
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow|[product:kylie-cosmeticssm-by-kylie-jenner-eyes-the-royal-peach-palette-kyshadow] ? I am wondering if this is good makeup???
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette I bought it from Kyliecosmetics.com and it's a gorgeous Product! It's pigmented, it goes on easy I love itin reviews
the kylie cosmetics royal peach palette contains an amazing colours.&nbsp;<br>it is easy to apply and use and is great for begginers<br>there is absolutely no room for improvement its amazinf and veryyy long lasting i would definelty buy it again and againin reviews
Alyssa K.
Denver, CO
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow uploaded by Alyssa K.
The color story really stuck out to me, which is the reason why I purchased the palette. While I enjoy the peachy shades I find some of the shadows to be inconsistent. The metallic shades don’t give much color payoff, but the mattes are relatively nice and fine to work with. While I enjoy this palette if I have a specific peachy look in mind, I don’t reach for it often. There are other palettes from Kylie Cosmetics I prefer but I still enjoy using the product!
Danee C.
Bethlehem, PA
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow uploaded by Danee C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just been dusted with a Julie pallet and I’d a swatch i simply love this and it looks sooooo good
Carmelina H.
Belton, SC
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow uploaded by Carmelina H.
I love this palette. The bright blue (Royal) is bold and beautiful. It works well as a liner as well as a shadow. The other colors really pop when you use the Royal with them. Again... This is Kylie, so the quality is great. Price is comparable with other popular brands. Actually, a little cheaper. This was a good investment.
Darbelys S.
East Orange, NJ
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow uploaded by Darbelys S.
I love it, I really love “kylie cosmetics” it is super good, I have tried it and it is the best!
Melany R.
Hayward, CA
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow uploaded by Melany R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a very nice palette the colors are great and the best is that there are neutral, satin and matte shades. The Kyshadow kit pressed powder eye shadows are talc and paraben free, have medium buildable coverage and a velvety smooth texture.
Amanda C.
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow uploaded by Amanda C.
I have alot of mixed feelings on this palette . 1) i adore the color scheme. I was never a kylie fan but this particular palette spoke to me. The shimmery green, the purple, those coraly peaches 😍.. well, i ordered it and it arrived impressively well packed. I opened it and the outside of the palette was dirty from broken eyeshadow . The inside smelled of chemicals..like paint thinner maybe? Anyway! I did like the packaging . The brush is scratchy but MAN can it blend! I use it all the time and i mean All the time. The palette? Not so much . The shimmers are terrible the mattes are okay. Nothing spectacular. They are chalky, but they blend. I won't completely trash the palette as the mattes DO have decent pigment, but honestly i feel it's over priced for the quality. I feel wirh a company that sells out in mere minutes, the quality should be better, The customer service should be better, and it shouldn't smell like chemicals AT ALL let alone how strongly it does smell.
Leslie B.
south gate
So great and so pigmented I love it! Especially the brown colors on here they are beautiful ! You can make so many different looks with this palette, I highly recommend it!
Elena S.
Bellflower, CA
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow uploaded by Elena S.
I love the colors on the pallet only thing I don’t like I that the blue don’t look like how it does on the eyes like on the pallet . The shimmer colors are beautiful on the eye. Also a lot of fall out
Winnie A.
Chicago
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow uploaded by Winnie A.
I love this palette for the summer the colors are beautiful i love the peach 🍑 tones
Vladimir S.
new castle
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow uploaded by Vladimir S.
It’s great warm palette with some pops of colour. Shimmers are cool , but all the mattes are great ( some of them like stones , not buttery ) I am taking one star out because of that. Take care and please follow Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ramlah A.
Ontario
il y a 6 mois
Eʟᴠɪʀᴀ M.
ibrahim morina
il y a un an
Emma O. il y a un an
To be honest Kylie cosmetic eye shadows aren’t great if your looking for a good eyeshadow brand that is cheaper and better quality try bperfect!