BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Contains:

• 1 Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette (net weight / pods net 9 X 1.40 grams / 9 X 0.05 oz)

The #KylieCosmetics Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie eye. Each Kyshadow Kit comes with 9 pressed powder eye shadows that can be used together to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

Each Burgundy Palette contains the following shades:

Naked (satin finish golden sand)

Beach (matte finish light warm brown)

Penny (matte finish red orange)

LA (metallic finish true copper)

Burgundy (matte finish bright red burgundy)

Dubai (metallic finish burgundy)

Brick (matte finish dirty brick)

NY (metallic finish warm bronze)

Almond (matte finish deep red brown)

The Kyshadow kit pressed powder eye shadows are talc and paraben free, have medium buildable coverage and a velvety smooth texture.

• Im so in love with the burgundy pallete from kylie jenner eho else ...1 Answers
Halie M.
Halie M.
Superior, WI
Review for: Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Burgundy Palette | Kyshadow
I purchased this palette when it was first released because I thought it was so beautiful. I love the colors in this palette and it's perfect for fall. The shadows are very pigmented but not super blendable, which is very important to me. Not long after purchasing this palette I got bored and wasn't inspired by it anymore. I no longer reach for this palette because I have other palettes with similar colors and a better formula. The packaging is pretty but gets really dirty. The palette is also rather small but easy to store. I just did not love this palette and I have not bought another eye shadow palette from Kylie since. Also in my opinion the price just isn't worth what you are getting!
lura J.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
This is my all-time favorite palette. I reached for this every single day I've created so many different looks on myself my clients my friends and this is what I find myself going to reach for. I can create every day looks Glam looks. The formula is so perfect great amount of pigmentation let least amount of fall out in general I love any of her eyeshadows in this palette I use every single one not to mention I've had it 6 months and haven't hit pan yet
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
San antonio, TX
I love this palette so much!!! I got it as a gift for Christmas and I haven't put it down since. The color payoff is amazing, the quality is on point. There is a hit of fallout but nothing that you can't handle. This palette is expensive I think it's around 40ish dollars but I'm not sure. I do think it's worth the money because the shadows are amazing and so are the colors, it's a great combination of colors. I definitely recommend this palette.
Anais A.
Anais A.
Phoenix
Give me all the Kylie! I absolutely love how silky and pigmented this eye shadow is. All of my friends use it! I am in love with the burgundy it is so hard to find an eye shadow such as this one that shows up as red on your eyelid as it is in the pallet. I would highly recommend this special treat to anyone looking for a hot night out!
Dani M.
Dani M.
Bellingham
first palette i ever bought so i have a soft spot for this palette and i still have it! love it! the shades are very pigmented and pretty even the shimmers are pigmented i think its a little pricey there isnt a mirror and this one and the bronze palette dont come with brushes like her other palettes.
heather g.
heather g.
I love this pallet. It has such a great selection of color choices. I have blue eyes and all of these colors look great. They blend very well and are of good quality. The packaging was beautiful. I was very impressed with this pallet and it was affordable. I would definitively buy these shadows!
Monica M.
Monica M.
Nice packaging, however it is a very small pallet. Not completely worth as much as it costs. However there are some very nice and very pigmented colors in it. With that- also comes a lot of fall out. Overall an OK product, however it's too pricey for what it's worth
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Hyattsville , MD
My bestie gifted me this for christmas last year! Its honestly one of my go to palettes, Ive actually took this on every vacation or out of state little trip! Its a wonderful palette for day or night looks, the pigmentation is excellent! This one is a keeper!
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Woodbridge
Love the matte shadows in this palette! They blend like a dream. They're also very pigmented and true to their color. Not a fan of the shimmer shades though. Even with damping my brush they don't seem to give enough shine. I would still by the palette because there are more matte shades than shimmer ones.
Kat C.
Kat C.
I like her packaging I don't like that it's white gets dirty very quickly I like the names of the eyeshadows but some are chalky and some pans are higher than others but I wouldn't get it again because it cost 45 and there are better eyeshadows out there .
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Im so in love with the burgundy pallete from kylie jenner eho else is and if you have photos of your look please share as im going to share one of mine :) Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Burgundy Palette | Kyshadow