BY KYLIE COSMETICS #36 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Contains:

• 1 Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette (net weight / pods net 9 X 1.40 grams / 9 X 0.05 oz)

The #KylieCosmetics Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie eye. Each Kyshadow Kit comes with 9 pressed powder eye shadows that can be used together to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

Each Burgundy Palette contains the following shades:

Naked (satin finish golden sand)

Beach (matte finish light warm brown)

Penny (matte finish red orange)

LA (metallic finish true copper)

Burgundy (matte finish bright red burgundy)

Dubai (metallic finish burgundy)

Brick (matte finish dirty brick)

NY (metallic finish warm bronze)

Almond (matte finish deep red brown)

The Kyshadow kit pressed powder eye shadows are talc and paraben free, have medium buildable coverage and a velvety smooth texture.

• Is this palette pigmented ??? 💙4 Answers
  • Im so in love with the burgundy pallete from kylie jenner eho els...1 Answers
Halie M.
Halie M.
Superior, WI
I purchased this palette when it was first released because I thought it was so beautiful. I love the colors in this palette and it's perfect for fall. The shadows are very pigmented but not super blendable, which is very important to me. Not long after purchasing this palette I got bored and wasn't inspired by it anymore. I no longer reach for this palette because I have other palettes with similar colors and a better formula. The packaging is pretty but gets really dirty. The palette is also rather small but easy to store. I just did not love this palette and I have not bought another eye shadow palette from Kylie since. Also in my opinion the price just isn't worth what you are getting!
Jesse D.
Jesse D.
Was a little skeptical about this pallet because of Kylie being such a new staple in the make up world. Boy, was I wrong! I end up reaching for this pallet almost everyday I wear eye shadow. The colors blend seamlessly and they are perfect of your day to day wear. The colors also last all day long! Was so shocked and would defiantly buy this again and recommend this to any girl in need of some naturals!
Haley W.
Haley W.
Kansas City, MO
I received this as a gift from my boyfriend (he's so smart) and I was super excited. It came in a really cute box and the packaging of the palette itself is also adorable. I love the colors and they work well for my skin tone. I have found some of the shades, primarily the glittery ones, are not as vibrant as I'd hoped, but I still reach for it often for everyday looks and some more wild ones.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, NC
I think that Kylie Cosmetics is a brand that people buy for the recognition of her name. Her products that I have tried are not my first, or even second picks among my collection. The colors in this palette are pretty, but there is not a lot of product in these for the price they are asking for. I would lean towards the Anastasia Modern Renaissance if you want something that has colors like this.
lura J.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
This is my all-time favorite palette. I reached for this every single day I've created so many different looks on myself my clients my friends and this is what I find myself going to reach for. I can create every day looks Glam looks. The formula is so perfect great amount of pigmentation let least amount of fall out in general I love any of her eyeshadows in this palette I use every single one not to mention I've had it 6 months and haven't hit pan yet
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
San antonio, TX
I love this palette so much!!! I got it as a gift for Christmas and I haven't put it down since. The color payoff is amazing, the quality is on point. There is a hit of fallout but nothing that you can't handle. This palette is expensive I think it's around 40ish dollars but I'm not sure. I do think it's worth the money because the shadows are amazing and so are the colors, it's a great combination of colors. I definitely recommend this palette.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Walnut, CA
Giving this 4 stars because I have the palette that came originally without a mirror. I love this palette but that is the downfall of it. Thankfully the new one includes a mirror. The shades are awesome. The burgundy is highly on trend and they are paired with some nice nudes and peachy oranges and browns. It is the perfect palette for a typical burgundy eye.
Priscillla T.
Priscillla T.
I bought this eyeshadow palette as soon as it came out on the Kylie website and I absolutely love it! The shadows are so creamy and pigmented it’s insane. The only room I see for improvement would be to add a mirror to the pallet that way you can see yourself doing your eyeshadow. But other than that this eyeshadow palette delivered what it promised.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Lock Haven, PA
This palette is the definition of versatility. While I waited as long as I could, I eventually bought into the Kardashian-Jenner hype and the only thing I can say is I wish I did it sooner. The pigmentation on this palette is out of this world. And for the price, this is a palette I reach for every day because I know I can get whatever I want out of it
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I actually love this palette! I’m definitely no Kylie Jenner fan, so I genuinely think this is a good product. The colors are so pretty and they all go really well together. They are really compatible, so it looks good whether you’re a pro or a beginner. I guess I mean it’s foolproof. Some of the colors are reeeeeally pigmented and buttery. Others aren’t as pigmented but I think that adds to the whole look.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Is this palette pigmented ??? 💙
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Im so in love with the burgundy pallete from kylie jenner eho else is and if you have photos of your look please share as im going to share one of mine :) Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes The Burgundy Palette | Kyshadow