BY KYLIE COSMETICS

The #KylieCosmetics Kyshadow pressed powder eye shadow palette is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie eye. Each Take Me On Vacation Palette comes with 16 pressed powder eye shadows that can be used together to recreate Kylie’s favorite looks or customize your own.

Each Take Me On Vacation Palette contains the following shades:

First Class (matte pastel lavender)

Sea Breeze (matte soft sand)

Summer '17 (metallic peachy gold)

Coconut (matte warm taupe)

Pina Colada (matte true yellow)

Paradise (metallic copper gold)

Starfish (matte soft papaya)

On The Rocks (matte grey lavender)

Island Girl (metallic bright teal)

Sunset (satin red copper)

Sail Away (metallic deep gold)

Spray Tan (matte midtown brown)

Aloha (matte pastel peach)

Luxury (metallic ruby bronze)

Palm Tree (matte deep brown)

Surf Board (metallic sea green)

The Kyshadow kit pressed powder eye shadows have medium buildable coverage and a velvety smooth texture.

• What brand of makeup do you like more girls?💄❣💫 Kylie Cos...1 Answers
  • Is this worth it ?2 Answers
  • Out of all her pallets what is the one you can get the mo...3 Answers
Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Eyes Take Me On Vacation | Kyshadow
  • "I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette I practice with this eyeshadow palette every day and I come up with so many different eye looks I love the colors and how they blend together and especially love that blue it’s so pretty and pigmented" in 96 reviews
  • "This palette is my baby. 😍 I was hesitant to buy it because I didn't know how the colors would look on me, but I'm honestly so happy with my purchase. It has just the right about of neutral shades as well as a few pops of color. I'm in LOVE with island girl. It doesn't swatch well with your fingers, but does well with brushes. The shadows also blend really easily." in 15 reviews
  • "This pallete is a must have and it allows you to create looks for the day but also for a night out, the shadows are highly long lasting and easy to word with. I am a first time user and I love it since it is stunning in all aspects, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wishes to have a professional pallete " in 13 reviews
Sammie B.
Hercules
When I first heard the name of this palette I was beyond excited. It sounded like a palette I could take with me while I’m traveling or if I want a fresh, sun-kissed look when I’m going out with my friends. The packaging is beautiful and once I felt the actual palette itself, it had a soft and smooth texture to it that made me want to dive right in. However, when I swatched the eye shadows on my arm to see how pigmented they are, I would have to say I was very disappointed. I have a medium skin tone and if swatches on the arm don’t show up as nicely, I already knew it wouldn’t show up on my eye lid. I’ve seen videos by YouTubers swearing how great this eye shadow palette is and now I feel like they were just paid off by Kylie cosmetics to put in a good word for them. For something you spend 52 dollars on, you would expect perfection or at least good pigmentation. Island girl and the other metallic shades are fairly pretty but not pigmented as they were advertised to be. Can you build up the color? Yes but if you spend good money on something and you still absolutely must build it up in order to get the color going, I wouldn’t say it’s worth it. The packaging is wonderful though.
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I absolutely love all of Kylie cosmetics eye shadow palettes. The colors are all so beautiful and definitely well pigmented. I love the variety also! This palette is (in my opinion) very affordable for the quality of the product and it even comes with a brush! I loved all of the products in her vacation collection and this palette is one I use really frequently. It has a lot of neutral transition colors, but also has pops of color as well! I was so excited to create so many different looks with this!
Mendy G.
Whitesburg
I bought this palette and was very excited to get it, I was trying it out and there was no pigment hardly at all, I used primer I use everyday and put the shadow on it took a lot of coats to get the color payoff I was looking for and it began to burn my eyelids, I washed it off and my eyes were swollen for 3 days I contacted the company and they said it wasn't their problem. Will never order from that company again. Never
Erica M.
This pallete was one of the biggest disappointments I ever bought. I love Kylie’s brand of makeup. My favorite, and go to eye pallete is from her (bronze pallete) but this one was a flop. The matte shades are beautiful, as they usually are. But the shimmers and that gorgeous blue that made me buy this weren’t pigmented enough at all. I don’t reach for his pallete at all. I have a few times to use some of the matte shades.
Sara C.
I bought this product a few weeks ago and am in love!  The shades are beautiful and very buildable.  The colors also complement each other very much.  The brush that comes with the palette is very useful for this product.  I would definitely recommend this to someone who is in search of a new eyeshadow palette and who likes these fun, yet neutral colors.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
This was the first Kylie eyeshadow palette I bought, and I was sold right away. The colors are so rich and pigmented, and sooo easy to blend. I love this palette for lighter summer looks. The glitter colors in the palette are my fav and I use them all year around. The brush that comes with it is also really nice, and I love that the palette has a mirror. All palettes should!!
Natasha S.
I really like this palette! The colors are gorgeous and they are pigmented & blend nicely. The packaging is super beautiful, however I was not a fan of the brush that came with it! It was super rough and feels scratchy/harsh on my eyelids, so I opted for my own brushes. I love the nude colors, they are easily paired with other palettes and lots of different colors.
chandra a.
fife, WA
I reeeeeeally wanted to love this pallet. The packaging is gorgeous, but the shadows were kind of powdery and kind of blended out to nothing on me. The blue is pretty but was practically fizzled down to nothing by the end of the day. the yellow barely shows up on me. Some of the shades are ok but this was one pallet i def could have lived wihout
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
The colors aren’t as vibrant as they look unless you put many layers on. The brush that comes with it is cheap and feels and blends horrible. The packaging is alright as it follows the sandy theme but for the price paid it could be like an urban decay container made out of a higher quality and more durable material.
Reanny S.
I love the colors in this palette. Believe it or not but I use this palette literally everyday. Obviously not every shade but it has a good amount of neutrals for a simple clean everyday look. It was given to me as a gift but if I run out of my favorite shades I will definitely purchase the palette.
Rachael H.
Wyoming , MI
Out of all her pallets what is the one you can get the most looks from??
Ana T.