Kylie Cosmetics Violet Moon + Destiny Glitter Eyes Set

by Kylie Cosmetics

The limited edition weather collection glitter eyes are bold metallic eyeshadows that can be used as a topper or on a bare lid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kylie Cosmetics Violet Moon + Destiny Glitter Eyes Set!
How would you rate this product?
Carrollton , TX
I’m usually not really a big fan of glitter I said but these two colors definitely turned the tables for me they were so pretty and so creamy that I fell in love
Modesto, CA
These colors are so beautiful and I love that any of them go with her eye shadow palettes for this collection (duh). The formula is great they dry super fast if you have oily lids make sure you set your base first before adding these, My lids started to crease a little after 2 hours. Which then I set my base then lasted a little longer. The peachy color for me I felt could be a little more pigmented but beautiful to use on top of another eye shadow color! I would recommend this, I just personally had a problem with the peach color!
Sterling, VA
Another beautiful set of products with Kylie but these ended up not really doing much for me. Again, they don't blend well and they dry way too fast for my taste. The colors (I have all 4) are beautiful but when you place them on your lids.. It's a different story. Some are kind of choppy when applying. And overall, didn't look great.
I like this, but I don't love them. They look stunning at first but when they dry they look so dry and don't wear well after a little while look flakey.
Orlando, FL
Kylie Cosmetics Violet Moon + Destiny Glitter Eyes Set uploaded by Lexii A.
I have the yellow one it’s very pretty but it cracks fast after it dries also if I try to blend a shadow above it i can’t it starts to come off
Compton, CA
I love these shadows they apply smooth on the lid and the colors are nice love her cosmetics
Roanoke , VA
I love glitter! Anything that glows shines or sparkles that’s meeeee! These are perfect.